WAITING GAME IS KILLING ME!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kandielovee

Reaction score
Its been 57 days since I got verified and its KILLING me that i havent heard back from any of the schools that i applied to (since paying for supplementary fee)

Has anyone heard anything back from TWU, UNT, UTMB (rejected) , USF, Duke (invited for interview)

???

let me know!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Its been 42 days since I got verified and its KILLING me that i havent heard back from any of the schools that i applied to (since paying for supplementary fee)

Has anyone heard anything back from TWU, UNT, UTMB, USF, Duke???

let me know!
Haha join the club! I submitted my application in July and it was verified August 1st! Still waiting

I feel it. I think I got lucky with a couple of my schools. They had the courtesy to notify me that they have received my application, which was better than being left in the dark forever.

Members don't see this ad :)
Same it’s driving me crazy! I applied to duke, UNC, Elon, western Carolina, Wingate, and Ohio State. Submitted the very end of August/beginning of September for most.

Same it’s driving me crazy! I applied to duke, UNC, Elon, western Carolina, Wingate, and Ohio State. Submitted the very end of August/beginning of September for most.
it has me regretting not doing ED lowkey

Its been 42 days since I got verified and its KILLING me that i havent heard back from any of the schools that i applied to (since paying for supplementary fee)

Has anyone heard anything back from TWU, UNT, UTMB, USF, Duke???

let me know!

Heard back from UNT last week and unfortunately got denied.

let me know if/when you hear back!

oh man bummer:(( where else did you apply?

I applied to UTMB, UIW, USA, UMHB, TXSTATE, Hardin Simmons, TWU, UT ElPaso, San Angelot state and TTUHSC

Interviewed at: USA, UIW, UMHB, & Hardin Simmons

Acceptances: USA

I applied to UTMB, UIW, USA, UMHB, TXSTATE, Hardin Simmons, TWU, UT ElPaso, San Angelot state and TTUHSC

Have you heard anything from TTUHSC or TWU?

This is my second cycle to apply. I was looking back at emails from last year to see when I heard back from TWU and TTUHSC, and I didn't get rejection emails until mid-December. I havent heard anything back from them yet this cycle but the waiting game is killing me!

Members don't see this ad :)

well congrats on the USA acceptance! do you think you will take it?

Hardin Simmons hasn’t contacted you after your interview?

Do you mind providing us with your stats? Congrats on the USA acceptance btw!!!

well congrats on the USA acceptance! do you think you will take it?

It’s my only acceptance so far so I’ll probably take it. I was hoping to get into a cheaper state school but USA’s acceptance offer expires Oct 27th when the deposit is due so if it comes close and I haven’t heard from another school I’ll accept it.

Hardin Simmons hasn’t contacted you after your interview?

I was in the first interview cycle at Hardin Simmons. I didn’t get offered a spot after the first interview but they said they keep my application on file still being reviewed as interviews keep rolling so I can still get in.

Do you mind providing us with your stats? Congrats on the USA acceptance btw!!!

Of the top of my head my stats aren’t that stellar but I have a lot of unique experiences that help.
Undergrad: Stephen F. Austin State University
BS: Kinesiology-Human Performance & minor in nutrition
cGPA: 3.5
pGPA: 3.1
Observation: 1200+ in outpatient where I work and inpatient at Baylor Scott.

Extracurriculars: 2 sport d1 athlete in football and track. Club lacrosse. Pi kappa alpha fraternity founding father and Executive council member. RA

I currently work as a performance coach at Michael Johnson Performance which is a private facility that trains anywhere from elite, pro, and youth athletes. I also help with athlete data documentation, analysis, and product testing for Nike through the facilities partnership with them.

I was in the first interview cycle at Hardin Simmons. I didn’t get offered a spot after the first interview but they said they keep my application on file still being reviewed as interviews keep rolling so I can still get in.
Oh okay! Well I’m sure you’ll hear something maybe in November! Do you mind sharing your experience for the interview?

Omg! Tell me about it! I still haven’t heard from any of the schools I applied to :(

Oh okay! Well I’m sure you’ll hear something maybe in November! Do you mind sharing your experience for the interview?
The interview is very laid back. The campus is really nice and everything is state of the art. They have simulation environments or classrooms for anything you might encounter. Only thing that worries people is the group style interview but it really isn’t that bad. I was interviewed by the program director along with two other candidates. They essentially take turns with each candidate getting to know you as a person and your experiences. The don’t ask about your grades or resume cause they have all that. It’s all about trying to match the person in front of them to the application that made them invite you.

The interview is very laid back. The campus is really nice and everything is state of the art. They have simulation environments or classrooms for anything you might encounter. Only thing that worries people is the group style interview but it really isn’t that bad. I was interviewed by the program director along with two other candidates. They essentially take turns with each candidate getting to know you as a person and your experiences. The don’t ask about your grades or resume cause they have all that. It’s all about trying to match the person in front of them to the application that made them invite you.
Awesome! Thank you so much for your input! So it’s all personal questions or also some situational questions? And you take turns for all the questions? That’s good cause I would hate to fight somebody for the first answer lol I couldn’t do that

Awesome! Thank you so much for your input! So it’s all personal questions or also some situational questions? And you take turns for all the questions? That’s good cause I would hate to fight somebody for the first answer lol I couldn’t do that

Essentially everyone gets a turn to answer the same question about themselves then if you mention an experience that’s interesting them may ask you to elaborate on it and then from their it becomes like a conversation

Its been 57 days since I got verified and its KILLING me that i havent heard back from any of the schools that i applied to (since paying for supplementary fee)

Has anyone heard anything back from TWU, UNT, UTMB (rejected) , USF, Duke (invited for interview)

???

let me know!
I've heard back from TWU (acceptance) and UTMB (invited for inteview)-I heard back from TWU 9/17/18 and from UTMB 8/27/18

Update: I got an acceptance from Duke yesterday!!!

???

let me know!