1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Waiting LIst

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by terp99, Aug 6, 2001.

1. terp99

terp99 Junior Member
    10+ Year Member

Is anyone else on a waiting list for this years entering class anywhere? I hear a lot of school have spots opening up and take people from the waiting list as late as the 1st week of classes. I fanyone is in the same boat as I am or has any info they could share I would appreciate it.

2. GoatBoy

GoatBoy Manboob Extraordinaire
    10+ Year Member

I'm on the waiting list at some schools, I heard also that they can take students as late as the first week of school (the Dean at a school told me this himself). I think that the waitinglists are moving incredibly slow this year, or at least the schools I am waiting on, how about the ones others are witing for.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. terp99

terp99 Junior Member
    10+ Year Member

Goat Boy
    Yeah I think they are moving slow too. I am hoping they call me before classes start because it is going to be hard getting situated, getting a place while getting started with classes late....but I'll take it and won't complain...it'll sure beat waiting another year. Good luck to you.