Waitlist update

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

birdflysatnite

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all, Im just wanted to get up to date with those on the waitlist, especially Pat O, me and you are in the same boat. I have been calling and writing non stop. I hope it pays off. Hey Pat, anything new from PCOM?

Members don't see this ad.

hey bird... nothing yet.....
hopefully soon so i can square away loans and housing

Pat :)

birdflysatnite/Jason,
Have you heard anything from LECOM yet? I hope you get in, especially since you sent them $1500! You still have a month to go yet, so good luck and I hope to see you at LECOM as a member of the class of 2005!
And Pat, good luck to you too!

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks Dotobe, I really appreciate you routing for me. I really hope to see you as well. I am doing everyhting possible to show LECOM how much I want to go there. Maybe they will come through.

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i GOT INTO LECOM. I JUST GOT THE CALL TODAY!!!! I AM SO FU%%^& RELIEVED!!!!! PAT O, I WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU WILL DO IF PCOM DOESN'T WORK OUT. MAYBE IF YOU GO TO LECOM WE CAN GET A PLACE? EMAIL ME AT [email protected]

p.s.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM IN!!!!!!

Congratulations Jason...I knew you'd make it!!!!!!!! (LECOM 2005)

Hey I wanted to say to anyone looking to get into Pcom of the waitlist. I have given up my spot at PCOm so hoepfully someone will be able to get that spot. Good Luck to everyone. Patrick O I definately feel you. I was on the waiting to a school i really wanted to go to and now i got in. hope the same happens for you.

jason when did you give up the seat.... i went to pcom on thursay and they said they pulled up 3 from the waitlist..... and by the way are you white and from PA?
Thanks,
Pat :)

sorry i had that addressed wron... i meant fast joe...

they pulled the 3 off on tuesday... sorry i am freakin out a little because there's now a better chance of me getting in if you gave up your seat after thursday...

hi fastjoe,

where did you get off the waitlist?

fastjoe are you out there?

Sorry that i haven't checked in lately but i've been busy packing and planning and saying goodbye and i had some friends up this weekend. I got into Tulane Univesity and i sent my withdrawal from PCOM last Wed. so i'm not sure exactly when they got it. Good Luck Patrick. If you need a place to live in Philadelphia my former roomates are looking for a fourth. It is in Presidential Towers which is the best place to live.

joe

you didn't answer me .... are you a white guy from PA?