Waitlisted

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TfDPT16

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I was Waitlisted at UNF and was wondering what my chances of actually getting a spot are? Has anyone else been Waitlisted?

Members don't see this ad.

where did they post that you were waitlisted? I know they said it would be posted on the mywings account but that it could take a couple of days to process

where did they post that you were waitlisted? I know they said it would be posted on the mywings account but that it could take a couple of days to process
It was on mywings, and says it was updated today. Hopefully you had better luck than me!

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm confused where to look for it on mywings, could you explain? Thank you!
If you go to applications at the top, and then application status it will pull up another page and it should say it there, either rejected, waitlisted, or accepted

If you go to applications at the top, and then application status it will pull up another page and it should say it there, either rejected, waitlisted, or accepted

Mine just says "departmental refer" hahha and says last update was October 6 2015... So confused lol but I was at interview this past weekend

Mine just says "departmental refer" hahha and says last update was October 6 2015... So confused lol but I was at interview this past weekend
That is what mine said until today, so that could be a good thing! Maybe you got in. Is it your top choice?

mine still says says departmental refer also, status date 9/29/15. Maybe there's some lag??

Congrats! I received an email and was waitlisted, mywings still hasn't updated though. Congrats to you!! UNF is also my top choice, fingers crossed!

Do you guys remember how many people they said they waitlist?

I was waitlisted also. UNF is my first choice so I'm crossing my fingers that they call me for a spot! I emailed Amanda asking about my position on the list and she said they can't reveal any information about the waiting list per university policy. I was disappointed by the interview questions. I don't really see how those questions would help them decide what candidates are more qualified for their program.

I was waitlisted also. UNF is my first choice so I'm crossing my fingers that they call me for a spot! I emailed Amanda asking about my position on the list and she said they can't reveal any information about the waiting list per university policy. I was disappointed by the interview questions. I don't really see how those questions would help them decide what candidates are more qualified for their program.
I would agree it seemed like the interview flew by!

I was recently accepted off of UNF's waitlist!! :soexcited:

Reactions: 1 user