Wake Forest University SOM License Plate?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

goldenstar

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok, I'm a proud mother here who's daughter got accepted to Wake Forest University School of Medicine. I know I don't belong here, but I wanted to ask anyone that goes to WFUSOM if they know if they make a license plate with this on it? Not just the Wake Forest one, but the one that has the School of Med on it. I've looked online everywhere and on their bookstore online and can't find anything but know they don't show everything. I could wait til she starts,and see if she can find one at the bookstore, but I'm impatient and proud!! :)

Anyone know? :)

Members don't see this ad.

Ok, I'm a proud mother here who's daughter got accepted to Wake Forest University School of Medicine. I know I don't belong here, but I wanted to ask anyone that goes to WFUSOM if they know if they make a license plate with this on it? Not just the Wake Forest one, but the one that has the School of Med on it. I've looked online everywhere and on their bookstore online and can't find anything but know they don't show everything. I could wait til she starts,and see if she can find one at the bookstore, but I'm impatient and proud!! :)

Anyone know? :)

You'll probably be able to find a license plate holder/frame at the bookstore. If you're too excited to wait, you can do what my mom did and look up the bookstore's number online and give 'em a call to ask.

As for an actual license plate? Are you talking about a North Carolina Plate for her car that has the WFUSOM logo on it? You'd probably need to check with the NC DMV to see which specialty plates they offer. I'd be surprised if they did one for a group that small, though.

You'll probably be able to find a license plate holder/frame at the bookstore. If you're too excited to wait, you can do what my mom did and look up the bookstore's number online and give 'em a call to ask.

As for an actual license plate? Are you talking about a North Carolina Plate for her car that has the WFUSOM logo on it? You'd probably need to check with the NC DMV to see which specialty plates they offer. I'd be surprised if they did one for a group that small, though.

It's the license plate holder/frame that I want. I'll call the bookstore. Thanks for the advice!! :)