WAMC 3.94/521 MCAT, CA ORM w/ IA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

First a reminder

Check with your student conduct office to know how this is documented. If you got a "warning" that did not involve a hearing, you need to know this. Work with that office to properly characterize this, if you even need to.

Please recheck your calculations on hours.

You need a clearer argument on your purpose to pursue medicine since I don't get a sense of your mission fit. You are more likely to get rejected or yield protected if you only think your metrics get you a shot. I think your in-states might be interested if you show your specific knowledge of health needs of communities you were close to as you were growing up, but I don't see anything about that from what is posted. You really should get interviews, but I need the reason why your file is worth an interview.