WAMC, RC low, shoud I apply?

Started by hk64
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hk64

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I recently took my first DAT for this admission cycle.

Got AA 22, TS 23, PAT 23, but I screwed RC 16. My GPA is fine, and I am in-state in Nevada.
I will retake DAT to score better in RC in 3 months, but I am wondering if I should still submit application for UNLV at this moment.

Anyone got into UNLV with lower than 17 in RC?
 
I recently took my first DAT for this admission cycle.

Got AA 22, TS 23, PAT 23, but I screwed RC 16. My GPA is fine, and I am in-state in Nevada.
I will retake DAT to score better in RC in 3 months, but I am wondering if I should still submit application for UNLV at this moment.

Anyone got into UNLV with lower than 17 in RC?
have you spoken with anyone in admissions at unlv?