Washington DC-Baltimore metro area get-together?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

VeganChick

Tufts University V'13
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It looks like there are quite a few SDNers who are from the Washington, DC-Baltimore metro area. Anyone interested in getting together for lunch or something? It would be fun to meet everyone and also have a familiar face if we get invited to VMRVCM interviews.
 
I would love to have lunch sometime!

Currently, I work on weekdays from around 7:00 to 3:30 in Montgomery County. I live in Baltimore County. I could meet up for dinner after work, or meet up on a weekend. Obviously, commuting isn't a huge problem for me, so if I have enough advance notice, we can meet up basically anywhere in the Baltimore/DC/NoVa area.