Weird Dental School/Acceptance Dreams?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

QuackDentist

I'm your ugly duckling.
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Weird dental school dream...

Mom comes in and lets me know that I got into St.Mary's-Azusa Pacific Dental School on November 30, 2007. In the dream, I jump up and down all happy while wondering when I ever interviewed for this school.

Seriously, I didn't think that I was focusing so much on Dec 1st. Hahaha. But this dream may prove me wrong.

So, anyone have weird dental school dreams???
 
lol hey maybe you can open up this dental school. it's a revelation from god 😛
 
I've had a weird dream about dental school interview. It was the day of my top choice dental school interview and I woke up late, forgot my suit and had to tell me parents to drive it down ASAP. I had this dream a week before my real interview so nonetheless I set like 3 alarms for that morning.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've had a weird dream about dental school interview. It was the day of my top choice dental school interview and I woke up late, forgot my suit and had to tell me parents to drive it down ASAP. I had this dream a week before my real interview so nonetheless I set like 3 alarms for that morning.

I've had this same type of dream several times - I forget my suit and I'm late to the interview. Lukily, it never happened in real life.
 
I had a dream last year before my interview that I was late and couldn't find the conference room which was one thing... but the nightmare happened when I actually got to the hotel in Richmond (not dreaming) at 9pm, at 11:30PM decided to try on my suit before going to bed. I turn around in the mirror and noticed the middle of my skirt had a HUGE ink tag on it.

It was too late, nothing was open. I was freaking that they were going to think i stole my suit and be ousted from consideration right there. I had to take scissors (luckily by brother bought me a supply kit for christmas with EVERYTHING in it), cut half way up the entire skirt, stitch the whole thing back together and hoped it didn't look too crappy. I finally went to sleep at 2am. I got up at 5am for my interview and my dad was getting CT scan results back to rule out a tumor as cause of unilateral hearing loss at 11:30am. It was fairly stressful, but hey, I received my acceptance so all was well in the end. 😉
 
I've had a weird dream about dental school interview. It was the day of my top choice dental school interview and I woke up late, forgot my suit and had to tell me parents to drive it down ASAP. I had this dream a week before my real interview so nonetheless I set like 3 alarms for that morning.

OMG I had the same dream!!!
 
I've had this same type of dream several times - I forget my suit and I'm late to the interview. Lukily, it never happened in real life.

that's hilarious...i actually did that for my case interview...lol
 
forget dental school, I watched an autopsy yesterday and I was thinking about it all night :scared: