wes evaluation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

smile5

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a little confusion abt wes evaluation....does WES accept notarised photocopies of marksheets or do they want transcripts directly from university.

Members don't see this ad.

I just sent them normal copies of all of my documents, they don't need to be notarised. They do need your transcript sent directly to them by your university though. Hope that helps!

hello guys,Can i send notarised copies of my documents to wes. if anybody knows about the procedure to submit documents to WES, please guide me.I'll really appreciate your help.

Members don't see this ad :)
Dibbles said:
I just sent them normal copies of all of my documents, they don't need to be notarised. They do need your transcript sent directly to them by your university though. Hope that helps!

thanks a lot for the information,dibbles.how much time wes takes to evaluate the transcripts?did your university send the documents directly to wes? isn't it a long procedure?have u got your evaluation report from wes dibbles?

Hay guys i dont understand the part that getting evaluations done from WES gives bettter GPA's, because Universities know the same fact as we do that there is a ~9 point difference between ECE n WES.
they r a step ahead ALWAYS.