Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Welcome to the thread for West Coast University MSOT Spring 2020! If you were accepted and will be starting in January of 2020, CONGRATS!!
My name is Brennan and I was just accepted to the program! I'm so stoked to start and start my OT journey. I wanted to meet others that will be going into the program and see if anyone has found out their living situation yet?? That's a BIG item on my to-do list, aside from the other requirements sent out by WCU.
I created a Facebook page so that we can all connect outside of SDN. Here is the link:
Looking forward to meeting you all!
My name is Brennan and I was just accepted to the program! I'm so stoked to start and start my OT journey. I wanted to meet others that will be going into the program and see if anyone has found out their living situation yet?? That's a BIG item on my to-do list, aside from the other requirements sent out by WCU.
I created a Facebook page so that we can all connect outside of SDN. Here is the link:
Looking forward to meeting you all!