Western Health Science

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bwebwe

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone:
Does anyone have any tips or suggestion for interviews at Western University?
Thanks a million!

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed at western in late january and was accepted in february. it was my one and only interview so i didn't know what to expect, but thanx to this site i was a bit more prepared. the interview consisted of an intro to the program, a 40 min. writing assignment where you responded to a topic, and a 30 min. interview with 2 faculty and one student. i had a great group interviewing me as they made the process comfortable. they basically want to get to know your personality...be prepared to let them know why pharmacy...any experiences in pharmacy...your accomplishments..if you'd be interested in research..i doubt there is a "right" answer to some of these they just want to see your thought process and reasoning abilities.hope that helps if you have more ?'s feel free to ask.
wstrn08

thanks for the input on your experience. I guess I'm just nervous about the whole 3 on one interview thing, since this is my first interview. But thank you so much for telling me what to expect.