You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Western University Class of 2019
Started by nuikm3603
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
just gave up my seat here so congrats to whoever got it 🙂
what school did you end up choosing over western? do you mind sharing how the interview process was?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Where did you accept?just gave up my seat here so congrats to whoever got it 🙂
I will be there 🙂any one interviewing january 31st?
oh perfect, i will see you there. goodluck! i am pretty nervous about itI will be there 🙂
we both will do fine 🙂. just gotta practice, practice, practice! where are you from?oh perfect, i will see you there. goodluck! i am pretty nervous about it
I am from California, r u from here or out of state?we both will do fine 🙂. just gotta practice, practice, practice! where are you from?
So excited to be a part of the class of 2019!! 🙂
I just received an update email today about my hold status...that I'm still on hold for 12/2014 Interview. Did any of you guy receive any update today for your admission status??
Nope. If you don't mind sharing... Did you think you did well during the interview process?I just received an update email today about my hold status...that I'm still on hold for 12/2014 Interview. Did any of you guy receive any update today for your admission status??
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I thought I did well on the interview part. but still on hold since December interview🙁(Nope. If you don't mind sharing... Did you think you did well during the interview process?
Do you think they take your GPA into consideration after you received/gone through an interview?I thought I did well on the interview part. but still on hold since December interview🙁(
I actually don't know 🙁((((. I hold I do know the reasonDo you think they take your GPA into consideration after you received/gone through an interview?
Hello, I am a current WesternU Student, so ask me anything. Well, almost anything. All I request is that you don't ask who I am, what class I am in or anything leading to who I am. I know about 99% of you here are more concerned about getting into a school than actually finding out more about the school itself. I've been there.
I have put on hold since the last December 2014 interview. I got another email updated that I"m still on hold. How many students do WesternU put on hold each year?Hello, I am a current WesternU Student, so ask me anything. Well, almost anything. All I request is that you don't ask who I am, what class I am in or anything leading to who I am. I know about 99% of you here are more concerned about getting into a school than actually finding out more about the school itself. I've been there.
do you know if they have started emailing students from the 12/31 interview day?Hello, I am a current WesternU Student, so ask me anything. Well, almost anything. All I request is that you don't ask who I am, what class I am in or anything leading to who I am. I know about 99% of you here are more concerned about getting into a school than actually finding out more about the school itself. I've been there.
6
668762
01/31 interviewees has anyone heard back?
I have put on hold since the last December 2014 interview. I got another email updated that I"m still on hold. How many students do WesternU put on hold each year?
I haven't a single clue. I don't deal with acceptances. I was hoping to get more questions about the school itself, what student life is like and maybe questions about what pharmacists actually do.
01/31 interviewees has anyone heard back?
I just got my acceptance letter this morning
congrats!I just got my acceptance letter this morning
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
6
668762
I just got my acceptance letter this morning
what is the process when someone is put on hold? Is it like first come first serve on the hold list?same... I was placed on hold as well.
I have put on hold since the last December 2014 interview. I got another email updated that I"m still on hold. How many students do WesternU put on hold each year?
It's hard to say how many get put on hold. It really depends on how many apply. What I can tell you for sure is that western never sends out rejection letters. It's either you are on hold or accepted. I've had classmates that up until the morning of orientation.
I was put on hold I think 1 or 2 weeks after the interview. and I was interviewed on 12/31 as well.do you know if they have started emailing students from the 12/31 interview day?
I was put on hold from the 1/30 interview, as well. 🙁I'm so sad, as I really love this school. Hopefully all of us on the on hold/alternate list receive positive news after the next interview, if there is one!🙂 Does anyone know when the next one is?
I was on hold from the 12/13 interview and just got an acceptance email!! Good luck everyone!
Wow! Congrats!I was on hold from the 12/13 interview and just got an acceptance email!! Good luck everyone!
6
668762
Congratulations!I was on hold from the 12/13 interview and just got an acceptance email!! Good luck everyone!
Hello, I am a current WesternU Student, so ask me anything. Well, almost anything. All I request is that you don't ask who I am, what class I am in or anything leading to who I am. I know about 99% of you here are more concerned about getting into a school than actually finding out more about the school itself. I've been there.
Do you know if there will be any additional interview date? Thanks
Do you know if there will be any additional interview date? Thanks
Hello! There is one more interview date on Feb 28.
Anyone from Jan 31 interview still waiting for acceptance letter? It has been 4 weeks already but I still haven't gotten any email from western.
Anyone from Jan 31 interview still waiting for acceptance letter? It has been 4 weeks already but I still haven't gotten any email from western.
Hi! I'm from the Jan 31 interview, but got put on hold. I was notified on February 9. Have you checked your spam mail? Maybe it's in there?
Hi! I'm from the Jan 31 interview, but got put on hold. I was notified on February 9. Have you checked your spam mail? Maybe it's in there?
I used a school email, so there is no spam box.
I used a school email, so there is no spam box.
Hmmm that sucks =\ Sorry I couldn't be of more help. Since Feb 28 was the most recent interview date, I assume Western would be notifying those interviewees about a week from now. If you still don't hear anything back by ~1.5 weeks from today, then maybe you should call to ask about your lack of status updates.
On a side note, don't forget to apply for FAFSA everyone! Priority deadline is March 2.
Hi, I wouldn't wait any longer if I were you. Call the advisor ASAP and ask them about your status.Anyone from Jan 31 interview still waiting for acceptance letter? It has been 4 weeks already but I still haven't gotten any email from western.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It seems like Western is pretty backed up with their admissions. It took me quite a few emails and phone calls to reach their admissions office. Most of the time all calls would go straight to voicemail and I had to ask the operator to physically go and ask the admissions counselor. Hopefully you have better luck when you call!Anyone from Jan 31 interview still waiting for acceptance letter? It has been 4 weeks already but I still haven't gotten any email from western.
I called them, and they said they are still reviewing the application.
It has been 5 weeks and I still haven't heard from the school. I called them and they said they are still reviewing. Does that means I got rejected?
It has been 5 weeks and I still haven't heard from the school. I called them and they said they are still reviewing. Does that means I got rejected?
Hi HappyAngel502, I don't think it necessarily means you got rejected. Hopefully everything works out. I think maybe it's because they only accept 120 students and some have been accepted already, so now they're extra selective in the last batches of interviewees.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 4K