Western University Class of 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
just gave up my seat here so congrats to whoever got it :)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
anyone invited for interview on January 31st?

just gave up my seat here so congrats to whoever got it :)

what school did you end up choosing over western? do you mind sharing how the interview process was?

Members don't see this ad :)
I chose USC instead. The interview wasnt too bad, they were really nice and just wanted to get to know you. They asked mostly questions about you and a couple behavioral ones.

any one interviewing january 31st?

Reactions: 1 user
oh perfect, i will see you there. goodluck! i am pretty nervous about it
we both will do fine :). just gotta practice, practice, practice! where are you from?

I just received an update email today about my hold status...that I'm still on hold for 12/2014 Interview. Did any of you guy receive any update today for your admission status??

Members don't see this ad :)
I just received an update email today about my hold status...that I'm still on hold for 12/2014 Interview. Did any of you guy receive any update today for your admission status??
Nope. If you don't mind sharing... Did you think you did well during the interview process?

I received the same . I believed they sent to everybody.

I thought I did well on the interview part. but still on hold since December interview:((
Do you think they take your GPA into consideration after you received/gone through an interview?

Hello, I am a current WesternU Student, so ask me anything. Well, almost anything. All I request is that you don't ask who I am, what class I am in or anything leading to who I am. I know about 99% of you here are more concerned about getting into a school than actually finding out more about the school itself. I've been there.

Reactions: 1 users
Hello, I am a current WesternU Student, so ask me anything. Well, almost anything. All I request is that you don't ask who I am, what class I am in or anything leading to who I am. I know about 99% of you here are more concerned about getting into a school than actually finding out more about the school itself. I've been there.
I have put on hold since the last December 2014 interview. I got another email updated that I"m still on hold. How many students do WesternU put on hold each year?

has anyone heard back from the 12/31 interview?

do you know if they have started emailing students from the 12/31 interview day?

I was part of the 1/31 interview but have not heard from them yet. hopefully soon! I've been checking my emails and SDN religiously... lol

I have put on hold since the last December 2014 interview. I got another email updated that I"m still on hold. How many students do WesternU put on hold each year?

I haven't a single clue. I don't deal with acceptances. I was hoping to get more questions about the school itself, what student life is like and maybe questions about what pharmacists actually do.

bleh just got an email saying i got put on hold =/

Me too. I'm still hopeful. Kinda >_<.

After the very last interview they start going through the people on hold and either send them an acceptance, make them an alternate, or reject them.

It's hard to say how many get put on hold. It really depends on how many apply. What I can tell you for sure is that western never sends out rejection letters. It's either you are on hold or accepted. I've had classmates that up until the morning of orientation.

do you know if they have started emailing students from the 12/31 interview day?
I was put on hold I think 1 or 2 weeks after the interview. and I was interviewed on 12/31 as well.

I was put on hold from the 1/30 interview, as well. :(I'm so sad, as I really love this school. Hopefully all of us on the on hold/alternate list receive positive news after the next interview, if there is one!:) Does anyone know when the next one is?

I was on hold from the 12/13 interview and just got an acceptance email!! Good luck everyone!

Do you know if there will be any additional interview date? Thanks

Anyone from Jan 31 interview still waiting for acceptance letter? It has been 4 weeks already but I still haven't gotten any email from western.

Anyone from Jan 31 interview still waiting for acceptance letter? It has been 4 weeks already but I still haven't gotten any email from western.

Hi! I'm from the Jan 31 interview, but got put on hold. I was notified on February 9. Have you checked your spam mail? Maybe it's in there?

I used a school email, so there is no spam box.

Hmmm that sucks =\ Sorry I couldn't be of more help. Since Feb 28 was the most recent interview date, I assume Western would be notifying those interviewees about a week from now. If you still don't hear anything back by ~1.5 weeks from today, then maybe you should call to ask about your lack of status updates.

On a side note, don't forget to apply for FAFSA everyone! Priority deadline is March 2.

Hi, I wouldn't wait any longer if I were you. Call the advisor ASAP and ask them about your status.

It seems like Western is pretty backed up with their admissions. It took me quite a few emails and phone calls to reach their admissions office. Most of the time all calls would go straight to voicemail and I had to ask the operator to physically go and ask the admissions counselor. Hopefully you have better luck when you call!

I called them, and they said they are still reviewing the application.

It has been 5 weeks and I still haven't heard from the school. I called them and they said they are still reviewing. Does that means I got rejected?

Pretty quiet over here. Does anyone know if there are any more interviews? Or if the interview for international students has already happened?

It has been 5 weeks and I still haven't heard from the school. I called them and they said they are still reviewing. Does that means I got rejected?

Hi HappyAngel502, I don't think it necessarily means you got rejected. Hopefully everything works out. I think maybe it's because they only accept 120 students and some have been accepted already, so now they're extra selective in the last batches of interviewees.