You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Western University MSBS 2019-2021
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Hello Friends!
Anyone else applying to the MSBS program??? Not the MSMS program... but the msBS program![/QU
Hello! I'm currently a first year student in the MSBS program. Did you apply?
rosiedental05
Full Member
I applied to the MSBS program! I submitted my application last week. Hopefully we start hearing something soon!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did you attempt to apply to the COM? What are the success rate of this program for student applying to their COM after first year?Hello! I'm currently a first year student in the MSBS program. Did you apply?
I am!! I'm still waiting back to hear from the program... is it super competitive?Hello! I'm currently a first year student in the MSBS program. Did you apply?
rosiedental05
Full Member
Has anyone heard back from the MSBS program yet?
they said if you havent heard back from them on your online application, it means you didn't get in... i emailed the admissions and the guy strait up told me.. how un professional??Has anyone heard back from the MSBS program yet?
Has anyone heard back yet?
Hi so sorry for the delay, we have been on Spring break last week. I know we are interviewing this Wednesday. Usually they do have another interview date in May as well. I believe the first group of interviewees were told everyone who interviewed will find out by May of a decision... I know they are going through a lot of applications, don't lose hope.I am!! I'm still waiting back to hear from the program... is it super competitive?
Hi Pre-med! I hope the application process is going well for you hang in there... they are still looking through a lot of aps...I am!! I'm still waiting back to hear from the program... is it super competitive?
It can be competitive... I am the only pre-optometry student out of both MSMS and MSBS programs so far... I know dental there is 2 people in our cohort and 1 PA, the rest are pre-MD/DO track... i hope this helps.I am!! I'm still waiting back to hear from the program... is it super competitive?
It can be competitive... I am the only pre-optometry student out of both MSMS and MSBS programs so far... I know dental there is 2 people in our cohort and 1 PA, the rest are pre-MD/DO track... i hope this helps.
Are there any pre-vet students in the MSBS program?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Still no news!! I applied on March 9th!
look like our application is dead on the water lol last interview date is on April 17 basically a week away.
Aren’t applications due on April 18th? It wouldn’t make sense to have the last interview date on the 17th.
Yea but that’s the date posted on their website for last interview date so I don’t know how that will fare out.Aren’t applications due on April 18th? It wouldn’t make sense to have the last interview date on the 17th.
Yea but that’s the date posted on their website for last interview date so I don’t know how that will fare out.
I just called the admissions office and they said they are adding another interview date for May 1st
I just called the admissions office and they said they are adding another interview date for May 1st
Nice, good to hear!
I got my rejection today 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everybody! Please message me if you were accepted into the program. I am going to create a Facebook page to make the transition easier for all of us. Congratulations to those accepted!! I can’t wait to meet you all!
Also, best of luck to the others- don’t give up. It took me a couple tries to successfully gain admission into the program. Remember that there is always a path to eventually reach your career goals. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Also, best of luck to the others- don’t give up. It took me a couple tries to successfully gain admission into the program. Remember that there is always a path to eventually reach your career goals. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
happymedicine30
New Member
Those that applied and got an acceptance in 2020. can you share your MCAT score?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 733
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 808