Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey guys!
i was just wondering if anyone had experience or knew someone who got into Western University (in cali.) with below a 3.0 gpa? Their minimum is 2.5, but I was curious to know if anyone has gotten in with below a 3.0 gpa? I have around a 2.6 gpa (yes, sucks, i know) but I have over 5 years retail pharmacy experience, I'm a certified tech, tons of extracurriculars, and really good letters of rec from a western alum, micro. professor, etc. I would really appreciate everyone's input.
thanks sooo much!
i was just wondering if anyone had experience or knew someone who got into Western University (in cali.) with below a 3.0 gpa? Their minimum is 2.5, but I was curious to know if anyone has gotten in with below a 3.0 gpa? I have around a 2.6 gpa (yes, sucks, i know) but I have over 5 years retail pharmacy experience, I'm a certified tech, tons of extracurriculars, and really good letters of rec from a western alum, micro. professor, etc. I would really appreciate everyone's input.
thanks sooo much!