You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WesternU c/o 2027 Applicants
Started by dancingvet_loading
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I haven't received anything yet 😅
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
alylopez24
New Member
I don’t have anything yet, congrats! What letter does your last name start with?Everyone check your emails and portals!!! I got an email saying I had a status update and checked and I was accepted!!!
congratulations to everyone so far, im personally preparing to be sad [emoji28]
alylopez24
New Member
What time did you get the email?Accepted!! I interviewed in December for reference! Last name starts with an F
Not sure anymore since @egg9717 interviewed in December. I thought it would only be people who interviewed in November firstf. i interviewed in early november. do you think that means a rejection?
Congratulations!!! I guess they didn't accept your withdrawal lolJust got an acceptance email, but y'all. I withdrew my application two weeks ago. What a weird ending to this application cycle.
Rosejanini
Full Member
Got my acceptance!!
alylopez24
New Member
Did you just get the email?Thank you!!! It starts with P but I submitted on 9/10 if that helps. And interviewed on 10/26 I believe? The first day of them
Rachel Sanders
Full Member
In state acceptance 🥹 not sure if I’m going to midwestern or western yet.. so I’ll let you guys know if I end up withdrawing. ❤️
what time are you getting your acceptances??
Also I interviewed in October and last name starts with L!Acceptance!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I dont think it matters since western is a private schoolyall is or oos getting notifs
I got the email at 6:18 PM PSTDid you just get the email?
egg9717
Full Member
6:18!What time did you get the email?
ThinkBucket12
Full Member
Congratulations to everyone who has gotten accepted so far! Hoping they sent out the rest of the decisions soon :/
ThinkBucket12
Full Member
Did you get an official rejection?Rejected, Congratulations to everyone’s who got accepted!
vulpus^2
Full Member
Yes, I got the email about 2 hours. Guess I really screwed up the interviewDid you get an official rejection?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
animals!
Full Member
are you in state?Maybe they are releasing acceptance, rejection then alternative in batches
They did last year!i thought western sends everything at once :/
vulpus^2
Full Member
Nah I’m international, also I think western probably don’t distinguish between in/out stateare you in state?
hopefullyfuturedogtor
Full Member
Received my acceptance at 6:18
Had my interview in November 19 and my last name starts with y
Had my interview in November 19 and my last name starts with y
weird how they’re not sending out wait lists rn?? maybe they haven’t sent all the acceptances??
isleofshibes
Full Member
I wonder if they will send out more decisions tonight? It seems like everything was received around 2 hours ago.
i interviewed dec 6th i believe and i’m from wisconsin and haven’t received anything, last name starts with k
It's so weird to me that they didn't release all the decisions at the same time. I mean the only thing that makes sense to me is that anyone not yet notified is waitlisted and maybe they're waiting to see how many accepted students immediately reject their offer. I haven't seen anyone get a waitlist notification yet so I would guess everyone who hasn't been updated is most likely a waitlist with maybe a few getting acceptances.
Doubt it I'm guessing either they'll go out tomorrow or the next day, or they'll wait at least a week to hear back from people who are rejecting their seats.I wonder if they will send out more decisions tonight? It seems like everything was received around 2 hours ago.
Rachel Sanders
Full Member
I interviewed first week of November last name starts with an S email Came in at 6.18
Haven’t received anything yet but I interviewed the end of November (and last name starts with W) BUT submitted everything close to the application due date so idk if that has anything to do with it. I was kinda surprised to receive an interview invite that early tbh since WesternU is supposed to be a rolling admissions school.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
sorry third post in a row but my friend who interviewed sometime in November with a last name that starts with W was rejected today. I asked if she had heard anything and now I feel absolutely horrible for asking. I’m glad she’s staying positive tho, and ofc I’m still trying to comfort her, but I still feel bad.
I did too, and I was very confident post interviewYes, I got the email about 2 hours. Guess I really screwed up the interview
animals!
Full Member
i’m thinking the same thing. i applied on 9/14 lol. (hoping for us) maybe theyre sending out decisions (accept / reject) in waves based on application submission.Haven’t received anything yet but I interviewed the end of November (and last name starts with W) BUT submitted everything close to the application due date so idk if that has anything to do with it. I was kinda surprised to receive an interview invite that early tbh since WesternU is supposed to be a rolling admissions school.
you got rejected ?I did too, and I was very confident post interview