School: WesternU
Notification date: 9/21
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS (international)
AADSAS mail-out date: 08/19
Application complete date: 08/19
GPA (science, overall): 3.84, 3.83
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 24/24/21/21/no
Dates available: Oct 8th and 15th (8th is full by now)
Method of interview: Virtual

It states in the email that the interview will take 5 hours (including Q&A and presentations), and I wonder if this is a normal length for other schools?
Thats like 11pm-3am in my timezone, afraid I will fall asleep :sleep:
Yes, it really will take 5 hours

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I got the email saying that my app is still w the admissions committee on sep 29, and the mysterious thing was that I found the email in my promotional when I was emptying all the trash inside.

I got the email saying that my app is still w the admissions committee on sep 29, and the mysterious thing was that I found the email in my promotional when I was emptying all the trash inside.
I got the same email.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Same! It was the first time receiving that email.

Also received that email last week!

Interview #5
School: Western U
Notification date: 9/2
Method of notification: email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/4
Application complete date: 6/21
GPA (science, overall): 3.70, 3.71
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 24/27, no
Dates available OR your interview date: 9/17 or 8/1
Method of interview: Virtual
silly question but did you get this from an official site or just copy and pasted from other posters? Thank you!

silly question but did you get this from an official site or just copy and pasted from other posters? Thank you!
It's just a template on SDN that you copy and fill out with your stats.

Do you guys think attending the Virtual Program Preview will affect our chances for an interview?

Members don't see this ad :)
Do you guys think attending the Virtual Program Preview will affect our chances for an interview?
I don't think so since my friend who didn't apply to WersternU also got the email.

Reactions: 1 users
Anyone able to get ahold of the admissions department? I received email saying my application was incomplete and that they are still waiting on a reference, but all my references have been received via ADEA AADSAS portal since July?
Did you ever resolve this issue? I just received the same email even though I have all my letters uploaded to AADSAS.

Did you ever resolve this issue? I just received the same email even though I have all my letters uploaded to AADSAS.
I had a similar issue, they just wanted a signature on one of the letters of rec.

Did anyone receive the email from westernu about the “interview do’s and dont’s” is this an indication that we will be receiving an interview invite?

Did anyone receive the email from westernu about the “interview do’s and dont’s” is this an indication that we will be receiving an interview invite?
i did. no i think it’s just an event they send to everyone

Just FYI, according to today's Western U Zoom webinar, all pre-December interview invites have been sent out. There will only be 3 more interview sessions that will be held in Jan and Feb.

Reactions: 3 users
Has anyone received any invites recently?

Has anyone received any invites recently?
Haven’t heard from them since I submitted in July. Does anyone know if they interview in late November/December? Or only after the new year?

Haven’t heard from them since I submitted in July. Does anyone know if they interview in late November/December? Or only after the new year?
Tomorrow is the last pre-December interview session. The next interview sessions will be after the new year.

Reactions: 3 users
Tomorrow is the last pre-December interview session. The next interview sessions will be after the new year.
Did they mention the decision date? Is it Dec 1st or 15th? Thank you!

Just FYI, according to today's Western U Zoom webinar, all pre-December interview invites have been sent out. There will only be 3 more interview sessions that will be held in Jan and Feb.
Is their decision day dec 1st or dec 6th?

Hi all! Just wondering how everyone’s interview went. They only asked a couple of questions for mine that were very conversational so Im a bit worried.

Hi all! Just wondering how everyone’s interview went. They only asked a couple of questions for mine that were very conversational so Im a bit worried.
Don't worry. I got an interview with Western U and had the same experience. Hopefully, everything will be good for us. Pray hard!

Got an email today saying my app is still with committee. Just throwin it in here so ppl stay updated🙏

Reactions: 4 users
yes good luck everyone! Hopefully lots of us hear back tomorrow!

Reactions: 1 users
Thank you! No, my portal still says none
Have they told you when they will send out an official decision email? I am quiet worried because I'm international and what if they couldn't reach me by phone call :(

Have they told you when they will send out an official decision email? I am quiet worried because I'm international and what if they couldn't reach me by phone call :(
i think they should be able to leave you a voicemail. from the thread i saw last year, they send out decision email the day after or a couple days after