WesternU College of Dental Medicine Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Members don't see this ad :)
Did anyone attend the preview session today? What is the new stats for next cycle and also if till this moment we didn’t receive any rejection does that mean we still have hope?

Did anyone attend the preview session today? What is the new stats for next cycle and also if till this moment we didn’t receive any rejection does that mean we still have hope?
I attended today's preview and I am in the same boat with you. No interview, no rejection, but received that App Still with Committee email yesterday.

Has anyone interviewed and not heard back yet?

Does anyone know when the second deposit due for westernu? I am on the waitlist and trying to gauge when we might hear back.

Does anyone know when the second deposit due for westernu? I am on the waitlist and trying to gauge when we might hear back.
My second deposit is due 4/5. I interviewed 2/4 and was accepted on 2/8!

Reactions: 1 user
Are they still sending out acceptances?

I think next week is their spring break. Hopefully we will be hearing back the following week.

Has anyone heard anything recently yet?

Members don't see this ad :)
I called the school after scheduling an appointment. Admissions counselor said that around April 10th is deposit deadline for students who got accepted in March so there could be movement then.

I called the school after scheduling an appointment. Admissions counselor said that around April 10th is deposit deadline for students who got accepted in March so there could be movement then.
thanks for the update! Hope we will hear back soon!

were you waitlisted? I interviewed in feb but haven’t heard back yet

Just gave up my seat, hoping one of you guys gets it. Good luck!!

Reactions: 1 users
Received an acceptance off the waitlist today. Got a call at 12:30 pm and status change at 6:30 pm.

does anyone know if Western has ghosted interviewees in the past?

does anyone know if Western has ghosted interviewees in the past?

When I applied last year (I didn’t interview), they sent out rejection emails to all applicants after they finalized the class. I believe I got it around the end of April!

When I applied last year (I didn’t interview), they sent out rejection emails to all applicants after they finalized the class. I believe I got it around the end of April!
I am just wondering if we got the same email. Last year I got a rejection email like that w/o interview but it was on Feb 9th when everybody who did not get an interview got a rejection, not at end of apr.

Has anyone interviewed PRE-DEC and heard back from the waitlist regarding acceptance? I hope they didn’t forget about us!!!!

Has anyone interviewed PRE-DEC and heard back from the waitlist regarding acceptance? I hope they didn’t forget about us!!!!
I'm on the same boat ! From what I have seen, only people who had post dec interview got accepted. I hope they also give us a chance.

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
I just got an email about confirming position in the alternate list (no ranking disclosed).

I interviewed pre-dec, but didn't get waitlisted or anything...i hope i don't get ghosted

Does anyone know how full the class is?