WesternU College of Dental Medicine Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Did anyone who interviewed today have trouble emailing thank you letters to their interviewers? I sent them to the exact email addresses they gave me but GMail says my messages are blocked?

Members don't see this ad.

Did anyone who interviewed today have trouble emailing thank you letters to their interviewers? I sent them to the exact email addresses they gave me but GMail says my messages are blocked?
My emails sent out alright. If you're looking for the faculty's email it's usually somewhere on WesternU's website too.

My emails sent out alright. If you're looking for the faculty's email it's usually somewhere on WesternU's website too.
Thanks for the response! I double checked the website too and the emails are correct but for some reason I can’t send the message. I just emailed admissions and asked them to forward the message🙂

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone else been receiving the “your application is still under review” emails? I think they’ve sent me one every month for the past 5 months… is this a good sign or bad any ideas?

Reactions: 1 users
did anyone not get a rejection or interview?

Reactions: 2 users
Does anyone know when the last interview date is?

I believe I posted earlier in this thread, but when I was offered an interview on Jan. 10th, the only free interview spots were Feb. 4th or 24th. I looked into March and didn’t see any other available dates. So I’m assuming the end of Feb will be the last interview date!

For those who got rejected, when did you guys apply? I did not get any updates other than the monthly email that says my application is under review

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
ACCEPTED!!! Interviewed 2/4 and just got the call this morning at 9am PST 😭

Reactions: 6 users
Has anyone interviewed PRE dec and heard back AFTER dec 1?

I interviewed pre december. I hope they are still making calls tomorrow. Congrats guys !!!!

Congrats all! I was accepted yesterday (2/9) as well! When I interviewed on 2/4 they mentioned the last interview would be end of February so I’m assuming the 24th is the last date! Hoping you all hear good news soon :)

I was interviewed 2/4 as well but haven’t heard back in regards to an acceptance, waitlist, or rejection… is anyone else in the same boat?

Does anyone know if they are still sending out acceptances? Or is it more for waitlist spots now?

Is February 24 confirmed as the last interview date?

Would anyone happen to know if there is an accurate estimated cost spreadsheet for the incoming class at WesternU? I’m just trying to weigh out my options and fill out my FAFSA.

Would anyone happen to know if there is an accurate estimated cost spreadsheet for the incoming class at WesternU? I’m just trying to weigh out my options and fill out my FAFSA.
This one looks like it should be accurate:

i got an application under review email but they’re done interviewing right?

i got an application under review email but they’re done interviewing right?
I got the same one… they’re one of my top choices too I just don’t know if I should continue waiting on them or not

I got the same one… they’re one of my top choices too I just don’t know if I should continue waiting on them or not
Last year they sent that email to me 2/1. On 2/9 I received a mass rejection email - which was email sent to all applicants who did not receive invite when they ended their cycle. I am not sure if they are still doing the same.

Interview #1
School: WesternU
Notification date: 2/1
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/3
Application complete date: 8/6
GPA (science, overall): 3.75, 3.81
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 19/18/20/20/ Yes 16 Biology
Dates available OR your interview date: 2/25
Method of interview: Virtual
was it 2/25 or 2/24?

Does anyone know if Western is still accepting students in March for those who interviewed post Dec? Also, if you did get accepted, how did they contact you informing you?

I interviewed post-dec and still haven't heard back in close to a month :/

Does anyone know if Western is still accepting students in March for those who interviewed post Dec? Also, if you did get accepted, how did they contact you informing you?
I interviewed post-dec and still haven't heard back in close to a month :/

So I interviewed 2/4 and was offered a seat 2/9, almost a week later. I was called by the admissions director and was given my acceptance email soon after. I’ve already paid for my first deposit, so they give applicants around 30 days to accept a seat in the class. After that, they’ll begin assessing how many open seats there are and give out more acceptances. April 1st is when most second deposits are due, so applicants must choose one school or another. If you haven’t heard back yet, don’t lose hope! There’s still plenty of time left for the class to be finalized. Waiting does suck though so I completely sympathize. Best of luck and hope you hear back soon!

So I interviewed 2/4 and was offered a seat 2/9, almost a week later. I was called by the admissions director and was given my acceptance email soon after. I’ve already paid for my first deposit, so they give applicants around 30 days to accept a seat in the class. After that, they’ll begin assessing how many open seats there are and give out more acceptances. April 1st is when most second deposits are due, so applicants must choose one school or another. If you haven’t heard back yet, don’t lose hope! There’s still plenty of time left for the class to be finalized. Waiting does suck though so I completely sympathize. Best of luck and hope you hear back soon!
I also interviewed 2/4, but I haven't heard back even regarding a waitlist! Thanks for taking your time out to respond though.

Reactions: 1 users
Anyone else recieve an invite to the “online preview event”? I still haven’t gotten an interview with them… is this a good sign? Or is it not important to attend?

Anyone else recieve an invite to the “online preview event”? I still haven’t gotten an interview with them… is this a good sign? Or is it not important to attend?
Interviewed pre December, no reply. I feel like people who havent/aren't accepted received this

I received this in my spam folder and was accepted on 2/9. I think it may be a mass email to all applicants but I'm not quite sure

• Wow
I think the online preview is just something they hold regularly for predent students :(