You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WesternU MSMS 2019/2020
Started by all4DOlove
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Future DOctor0518
Full Member
Only a few people have gotten in so doubt it. 2 interview days left.Does anyone know if the class is full yet? Thanks!
Perfect, Thank you!At the last preview day they said it was closed! They also said they treat it more conversational then your traditional interview.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How do you know how many got in!?Only a few people have gotten in so doubt it. 2 interview days left.
Future DOctor0518
Full Member
Just going off of the people who said they got in on here lolHow do you know how many got in!?
lol! I mean ****...probably cant be too far off anyways lolJust going off of the people who said they got in on here lol
doctortobe12345
Full Member
There is only one interview date left, right? April 6?
Also, how did everyone's interviews go yesterday?
Also, how did everyone's interviews go yesterday?
Future DOctor0518
Full Member
Yep April 6th is the last one as far as I know. Yesterday's interview was great! Thanks for asking!There is only one interview date left, right? April 6?
Also, how did everyone's interviews go yesterday?
Yeah, April 6th should be the last date, least that what it says on the website. Interview process was a amazing experience, everyone is really cool.There is only one interview date left, right? April 6?
Also, how did everyone's interviews go yesterday?
Hello I just recently received mine as well for next Saturday! Does anyone know the likeliness of being accepted after an interview?
Congratulations on the interview!!!!Hello I just recently received mine as well for next Saturday! Does anyone know the likeliness of being accepted after an interview?
From the competitive class stats page from the website looks like around 43 interviews offered with 28 acceptances, assuming the numbers may vary some can probably assume around 60ish%
Hello guys!!
I noticed that there is a facebook group for every class and I realized that there isn't one created for this year's Class of 2020...so I went ahead and made a group page! Students who received an acceptance letter can go ahead and join this group:
WesternU MSMS Class of 2020
search up WesternU MSMS Class of 2020 on Facebook if the link doesn't work.
Hopefully, this group can be used to exchange information and some incoming MSMS students can look for roommates here as well.
For those of you who received an interview invite...CONGRATULATIONS!! Interview day at MSMS was an experience and the student/faculty are very approachable and fun to talk to. Remember to just be yourself and relax! They just want to get to know you guys better 🙂
Goodluck!!
I noticed that there is a facebook group for every class and I realized that there isn't one created for this year's Class of 2020...so I went ahead and made a group page! Students who received an acceptance letter can go ahead and join this group:
WesternU MSMS Class of 2020
search up WesternU MSMS Class of 2020 on Facebook if the link doesn't work.
Hopefully, this group can be used to exchange information and some incoming MSMS students can look for roommates here as well.
For those of you who received an interview invite...CONGRATULATIONS!! Interview day at MSMS was an experience and the student/faculty are very approachable and fun to talk to. Remember to just be yourself and relax! They just want to get to know you guys better 🙂
Goodluck!!
Last edited:
Future DOctor0518
Full Member
@people accepted already:
Did you receive a financial aid package when you received the acceptance letter?
Did you receive a financial aid package when you received the acceptance letter?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m in the same boathey guys! anyone from the first interview date not heard anything back? if so, has anyone followed up? I know they said they'll contact us but lol its been soo long
one of my interviewers was saying [March 23 interview] since there was alot of good applicants they was still not fully done making decisons from the first interview[February]
D
deleted915237
It's wonderful that there are so many great applicants this year, but that just significantly raises the competition given the ~30 spots for the whole cohort. The nerves are real [emoji27]one of my interviewers was saying [March 23 interview] since there was alot of good applicants they was still not fully done making decisons from the first interview[February]
Forsure, the nerves are serious😢. 30 spots 40 something interviews chances aren't too bad😢😢😢
They’re is only 30 spots? And about 40 interviews total for the three interview days ?Forsure, the nerves are serious😢. 30 spots 40 something interviews chances aren't too bad😢😢😢
Just rough estimates from what I see on the website. Last cycle I think was 43 interviews, dont know how many this year, but yeah im sure the numbers varyThey’re is only 30 spots? And about 40 interviews total for the three interview days ?
Future DOctor0518
Full Member
Just received an acceptance! I'm so happy! [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]
D
deleted915237
I just got accepted, too!!!!! [emoji322][emoji322][emoji322][emoji322][emoji322][emoji322]
Also Accepted! words cant express how grateful I am
Congrats to all that were accepted today! Make sure to add yourselves to the Facebook page 🙂 Can't wait to meet you all!
D
deleted915237
Good luck to everyone interviewing tomorrow! Just relax and be yourself. Message if you have any last questions.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
doctortobe12345
Full Member
For those that were accepted or placed on the alternate list - did you get an email notifying you?
For those that were accepted or placed on the alternate list - did you get an email notifying you?
Yeah, I received an email that said there was an updated posted to my Application Status Page. And when you log into your portal, you'll see your admissions decision.
doctortobe12345
Full Member
Has anyone from the most recent interview group heard back yet?
Not yet. At least, not for me. Not sure about anyone else?? I can not believe it was a week ago already!Has anyone from the most recent interview group heard back yet?
Do you guys think we will be put as alternatives if we were given a interview or could we still get rejected?
doctortobe12345
Full Member
I think we can still get rejected even if we interviewed :/ not sure though, has anyone received a rejection yet?Do you guys think we will be put as alternatives if we were given a interview or could we still get rejected?
I got in!!!!!!
doctortobe12345
Full Member
Just got on the alternate list but still hopeful! Congrats to everyone that was accepted!!!
Congratulations!!!!! Well done!!!
Thank you!!
I would hope so! It would be great to hear about housing and tips!Can us soon-to-be alumni join? Asking for myself and a few others... 🙂
Hello,
If we're are on the alternate list do you know how long it'll take to hear back if we are in or not?
If we're are on the alternate list do you know how long it'll take to hear back if we are in or not?
Last edited:
doctortobe12345
Full Member
Hey! I believe they can let us know up until the week when the program officially starts.Hello,
If we're are on the alternate list do you know how long it'll take to hear back if we are in or not?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nope nothing yetHas anyone on the alternate list heard back yet?
doctortobe12345
Full Member
Same, haven’t heard anything! Does anyone know when last years alternate applicants started hearing back?Has anyone on the alternate list heard back yet?
Has anyone on the alternative list heard back or is it safe to assume that not hearing back so late in May means we will not be accepted?
doctortobe12345
Full Member
Have not heard anything yet! Anyone have any updates?Has anyone on the alternative list heard back or is it safe to assume that not hearing back so late in May means we will not be accepted?
Accepted!!!!