What Animal are You? (Fun Quiz)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I just want you all to know that I took this quiz for my cat and he's a zebra
Zebra Mac? Mac Zebra? Zebraroni Jack?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I guess I could also be the only alive child.... eating all the other children sounds like something I'd do.... :beaver::vamp:
Is dvmd actually to join the nonsense that is the Fubar Family?

Abandon_All_Hope_by_Hjoranna.png

Reactions: 1 users
what forum do you normally frequent
Pre allo. Would have been here a lot sooner but I really thought I had to be pre vet to be accepted here. Never would have thought love was waiting for me all this time, right around the pre vet corner.

Reactions: 7 users
Pre allo. Would have been here a lot sooner but I really thought I had to be pre vet to be accepted here. Never would have thought love was waiting for me all this time, right around the pre vet corner.
Nope! we are accepting of all! as long as you dont make fun of our "role playing games" you're good

Ah yes, you are in the wrong location. Pre allo, is umm, well, I will let the rest of the people here elaborate.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
We'll accept you as long as you don't talk trash.

Cause talking trash is my job round these parts. :cool:

Ah yes, you are in the wrong location. Pre allo, is umm, well, I will let the rest of the people here elaborate.
Hahahaha like Christina yang on grey's? Haha much better these days, but I can't imagine a thread like this there. Fun doesn't get anyone into med school so it has no place in preallo LMAO

Reactions: 3 users
Hahahaha like Christina yang on grey's? Haha much better these days, but I can't imagine a thread like this there. Fun doesn't get anyone into med school so it has no place in preallo LMAO
Yeah pre allo used to be a dark and scary place. It's better.... But it's like saying that the pitch black dungeon is not as scary because now it has this wonderful candle lighting throughout :p

Yeah pre allo used to be a dark and scary place. It's better.... But it's like saying that the pitch black dungeon is not as scary because now it has this wonderful candle lighting throughout :p
Plus there may or may not still be a boss fight around the corner

Have you ever read the comments for those products on Amazon? I did so a couple/few years back, and legit died.
Amazon comments have to be the next best thing to Youtube comments. There was this speaker on amazon for 57k about 6 months ago, the comments were glorious. I wonder if it is still there.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO a girl can't be serious all the time though. Plus you get guilted for not being as intense. I can do well and still laugh. Nope, not on preallo.

I never understood what was so terrifying about pre-allo, but I'm also trying to stay away from that dungeon.

omg please check i need those comments in my life
Found it. Looks like it has come down a bit to 39k. Here it is
"My wife and I have been trying for years to have a child. All the doctors we spoke with said there was no way she would ever be able to have a baby. The very moment these speakers arrived, my wife became pregnant. Coincidence? I think not."

"This speaker fits perfectly on my sidewalk, because I sold my house to buy these"

The comments will make your day

Reactions: 4 users
Found it. Looks like it has come down a bit to 39k.
Amazon product

"My wife and I have been trying for years to have a child. All the doctors we spoke with said there was no way she would ever be able to have a baby. The very moment these speakers arrived, my wife became pregnant. Coincidence? I think not."

"This speaker fits perfectly on my sidewalk, because I sold my house to buy these"

The comments will make your day

help sdn does weird things to amazon links
can you post it with a space like between amazon and .com or something? hahaha

help sdn does weird things to amazon links
can you post it with a space like between amazon and .com or something? hahaha
Oops I tried to embedded it in the "here"

Okay: https://www.amazon. com/Waterfall-Audio-Niagara-Standing-Loudspeakers/dp/B002BSH27I/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1487561721&sr=8-2&keywords=speaker

I never understood what was so terrifying about pre-allo, but I'm also trying to stay away from that dungeon.
The way we relate to each other. Like I said it is better now, but before, the level of condescension and toxicity was just off the charts. Felt very much like the unnecessary meanness you'd expect in high school. I never really posted because of it, for one I don't deal well with people being unnecessarily mean or rude so it was better to stay away, and when I did come on more, felt out of place. Life is too serious, I just want to chill online. Not if preallo has anything to say about it though.

Haha, I'm a penguin. That was my high school mascot, which was picked for the fact that it was a college prep school in the middle of the desert. The founders were odd lol.

I love this a lot
"Yes sweetheart, your mom is a degenerate preteen, your dad is a bear, and you're a shark. Don't worry. It makes sense."

Maybe mean girls was on to something.....

051525bd8b90905668641be0b84a00be718001-wm.jpg

Except, don't have sex, you'll end up pregnant with 5 kids, one will kill the others and you'll end up maybe eventually birthing a shark...

I have been taking this personality quiz so many times and I still haven't gotten the same result twice. :laugh:

Is there a chameleon personality that I can just adopt?

Oops I tried to embedded it in the "here"

Okay: https://www.amazon. com/Waterfall-Audio-Niagara-Standing-Loudspeakers/dp/B002BSH27I/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1487561721&sr=8-2&keywords=speaker
yeah, for unknown reasons it always seems to freak out at amazon links and i dont understand it hahaha