What Animal are You? (Fun Quiz)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
That is correct, just calling them panthers seems dumb since...they are just jaguars or leopards with a genetic mutation. Different genetics too.
Well, you'll have to tell that to @DocEspana in NYC because he wanted a sex panther and I did not want to ask him why! :whistle:

Reactions: 3 users
Elephant here. Apparently I would have amazing sex with a Bison and a Rhino

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Found it. Looks like it has come down a bit to 39k. Here it is
"My wife and I have been trying for years to have a child. All the doctors we spoke with said there was no way she would ever be able to have a baby. The very moment these speakers arrived, my wife became pregnant. Coincidence? I think not."

"This speaker fits perfectly on my sidewalk, because I sold my house to buy these"

The comments will make your day
So I'm really diggin' the questions section currently (haven't made it to the comments yet hahaha)

Jaguar? Jaguar.

"Black panthers" are usually melanistic jaguars or leopards. Since they're in the genus Panthera I guess you could say the name is sort of accurate. But the word panther is usually used to refer to cougars/mountain lions/pumas, and no confirmed melanistic individuals in that species.

/end nerd
Still a fine-looking big cat, eh? :)

Reactions: 2 users
Found it. Looks like it has come down a bit to 39k. Here it is
"My wife and I have been trying for years to have a child. All the doctors we spoke with said there was no way she would ever be able to have a baby. The very moment these speakers arrived, my wife became pregnant. Coincidence? I think not."

"This speaker fits perfectly on my sidewalk, because I sold my house to buy these"

The comments will make your day
Screen Shot 2017-02-19 at 11.59.50 PM.png

Reactions: 2 users
So I'm really diggin' the questions section currently (haven't made it to the comments yet hahaha)
Keep going. It gets even better. I was wondering how it had so many reviews (considering how expensive it is) which I assumed meant that many people bought it but turns out...

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm a beaver! It lists "collecting" under the hobbies section. My shelves agree with this assessment.
@Buoysel, I'll bet you collect a lot of stuff for those shelves - just like a beaver.

beaver.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Oh man I'm such a sucker for personality quizes hahah.. I got Baboon! My hobbies include talking haha.. very true. Job-wise I should be an investigator or comedian! They aren't very similar but I could go with either one as a back up plan to vet school..
@SnowshoeDog143, you're the first Baboon on this list.

baboon.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
I'm a wolf!

Love it! I actually wear a wolf shirt every Wednesday because I celebrate Wolf Shirt Wednesday in my life. I have a small collection. lol. My best mates are a badger, elephant and gorilla.

tumblr_o363cyPR061v85b4wo1_500.gif

Reactions: 7 users
I'm a wolf!

Love it! I actually wear a wolf shirt every Wednesday because I celebrate Wolf Shirt Wednesday in my life. I have a small collection. lol. My best mates are a badger, elephant and gorilla.

lynch kata b/c she's giving me wolfy feels

Reactions: 1 users
I'm a wolf!

Yay wolf shirt wednesday! I love my wolves!!

Okay, so the only one I can consistently get on this dang test is Rooster.

I mean,
Roosters are those talented, creative, but somewhat eccentric people who make life interesting for the rest of us.
does sound like me. ;)

Reactions: 5 users