What Animal are You? (Fun Quiz)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Okay, so the only one I can consistently get on this dang test is Rooster.

I mean,

does sound like me. ;)
Rooster twinsies!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Elephant here. Apparently I would have amazing sex with a Bison and a Rhino
At the same time? :shifty:

Mine says I would have voracious sex with a bear... :naughty:
Wouldn't we all....
Teep, I love you :rofl:

So possessive ;)

NO. besides, he's also one of your parents and WZ is the only one that swings that way (though to be fair its only her STEPfather...)
There's a reason I don't want to know which one of @Caiter92's former husbands/lovers is my real dad...

I'm a wolf!

Love it! I actually wear a wolf shirt every Wednesday because I celebrate Wolf Shirt Wednesday in my life. I have a small collection. lol. My best mates are a badger, elephant and gorilla.

tumblr_o363cyPR061v85b4wo1_500.gif
Lynch kata forever

Reactions: 5 users
Sure, why not take this quiz to procrastinate from studying! :laugh:

I'm an otter!!:love:

Reactions: 6 users
I'm a beaver!!

Cute-beaver.gif

There me, Serher, Jess Monster, raf, tskiihii, kara, surfingdoctor, cloverbug, and ResoluteMike. The #Squad is strong here
penguins.jpg

(And before anyone asks, yes, that's me in the front.)

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I got penguin too, lol.

Reactions: 3 users
I'm a wolf!

Love it! I actually wear a wolf shirt every Wednesday because I celebrate Wolf Shirt Wednesday in my life. I have a small collection. lol. My best mates are a badger, elephant and gorilla.
@katashark, here is another wolf for you.

wolf.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
bvfyHOG.gif

Otter squad #shorties4lyfe

Reactions: 4 users
lm4DSPRLSR26wCIy6XfN_o9.gif

Omg if only my fat waddle was this cute

Reactions: 3 users
So now we have me, Serher, Jess Monster, raf, tskiihii, kara, surfingdoctor, cloverbug, ResoluteMike, Sinnamon bun, and Dr-S!!!

You beat me to welcoming them to the #Squad although maybe we should be a colony, rookery, or waddle. If we're in the ocean though we can be a raft
But there's so many names for a group of penguins. I like #Squad it reminds me of the Squirtle Squad. I would accept a squad synonym that starts with P though. Possey? Pack?

But there's so many names for a group of penguins. I like #Squad it reminds me of the Squirtle Squad. I would accept a squad synonym that starts with P though. Possey? Pack?
Technically it's a colony

Edit: didn't read the post you were quoting, whoops :laugh:

Don't you mean you can't even walk yet? I mean you're still an egg (even if you're not the right species)...
I really just roll everywhere. That's just how I roll. :cool:

Technically it's a colony

Edit: didn't read the post you were quoting, whoops :laugh:
I consulted the google!
"A group of penguins in the water is called a 'raft' – a group of penguins on land is calleda waddle. Other collective nouns for penguins include: rookery, colony, and huddle.

She better not have to. She's not gonna be cheating on me, I probably won't cheat on her. We're good
So her relationship with Bear isn't already considered cheating? Or does she get like, a free pass there?

Would understand the free pass to be honest.

:lame:

Actually... well, it's the wrong species of egg, but it's pretty accurate actually. :smack:

(You know it's bad when people who don't really frequent the drunk thread start calling you egg..)

Haha I'm pretty sure your egg status is something that has left the drunk thread to inhabit other prevet threads here. :p

So her relationship with Bear isn't already considered cheating? Or does she get like, a free pass there?

Would understand the free pass to be honest.
She gets a special pass for Bear, just because he was in the picture before I twlovered her up! Also because I mean. Who could say no to bear?

Reactions: 1 users