What Animal are You? (Fun Quiz)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm a badger.
@Chimikins, here is a cute little badger for you.

badger2.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
I'm a badger.

"As a hot-blooded mammal, the badger thrives on the excitement of new relationships and sexual conquests. But this incorrigible flirt and voracious lover is untraditional when it comes to matters of romance -- no roses and chocolates for this feisty character. To celebrate an anniversary, it's more likely to be found climbing a mountain than spending a quiet night at home."

Gentlemen, step in line.

Edit: The Hufflepuff in me is very pleased.
Did you know! Hufflepuffs are particularly good finders!

I got a swan! I hope I make a great Odette :rofl:

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Another beaver here :D. I agree with that personality description.

As for hobbies - I don't sew, but I do like to crochet. Kinda same thing?

I'm a beaver! Super appropriate considering it's my school mascot!!

Reactions: 1 user
I'm a badger.

"As a hot-blooded mammal, the badger thrives on the excitement of new relationships and sexual conquests. But this incorrigible flirt and voracious lover is untraditional when it comes to matters of romance -- no roses and chocolates for this feisty character. To celebrate an anniversary, it's more likely to be found climbing a mountain than spending a quiet night at home."

Gentlemen, step in line.

Yay, another badger finally!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Am I still the only mole? :(
@SandstormDVM, yes, you're still the sole mole on this thread.

However, look at how amazing MOLES are:

Moles have extremely sharp minds and are excellent problem solvers. As reflected in their determined burrowing through difficult terrain, moles prefer solutions with straight lines rather than having to go around problems. When confronted with difficult issues they never give up; hacking away with dogged determination until the answer is found.

Careers are taken seriously, though. So seriously, in fact, that with their little heads down and their backs fully into the job moles may not notice the world going by. But even moles have dreams, and long for a time when they can put down the shovel and take a well-deserved hammock break on a quiet shady beach.

It's ok I'm still the only Zebra!
@Coopah, yes you are still the only zebra thus far.

However, look at how amazing a ZEBRA is:

Those that come into contact with the zebra find it to be a powerfully loyal and intelligent friend. The zebra's opinions are only formed after deliberate and logical consideration. This analytical thinking primes them for careers in science, engineering, accounting. Zebras are aggressive and protect themselves and their young when attacked. It is only herbivore known to use its teeth as a weapon, a kick from its powerful hindquarters is quite capable of shattering a lion's jaw.

Last edited:
@Coopah, yes you are still the only zebra thus far.

However, look at how amazing a ZEBRA is:

Those that come into contact with the zebra find it to be a powerfully loyal and intelligent friend. The zebra's opinions are only formed after deliberate and logical consideration. This analytical thinking primes them for careers in science, engineering, accounting. Zebras are aggressive and protect themselves and their young when attacked. It is only herbivore known to its teeth as a weapon, a kick from its powerful hindquarters is quite capable shattering a lion's jaw.

Thanks Doc S! :love:

@SandstormDVM, yes, you're still the sole mole on this thread.

However, look at how amazing MOLES are:

Moles have extremely sharp minds and are excellent problem solvers. As reflected in their determined burrowing through difficult terrain, moles prefer solutions with straight lines rather than having to go around problems. When confronted with difficult issues they never give up; hacking away with dogged determination until the answer is found.

Careers are taken seriously, though. So seriously, in fact, that with their little heads down and their backs fully into the job moles may not notice the world going by. But even moles have dreams, and long for a time when they can put down the shovel and take a well-deserved hammock break on a quiet shady beach.
Aww... thanks, DocS. :love:

Otter: hobbies include swimming

Would have never guessed that!
tumblr_mul2829jS61s3abbdo1_250.gif

Beaver!

Reactions: 4 users
I've been off and on trying to make him join for well over a year, apparently I just needed to pass out and make you guys work some magic.
a- He probably saw how easy it was to get surrounded by females when you're a male on this forum, and practically had no choice.

b- "make you guys work some magic" definitely sounds like we're your on-call ******. :rofl:Let's remember who owns the Wholesale Whorehouse here. :laugh:

Reactions: 2 users
a- He probably saw how easy it was to get surrounded by females when you're a male on this forum, and practically had no choice.

b- "make you guys work some magic" definitely sounds like we're your on-call ******. :rofl:Let's remember who owns the Wholesale Whorehouse here. :laugh:
lack of participation is not a sequela of ownership.