What are my chances?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Zarash

Reaction score
Date of submission: First week of June 2019
Overall GPA: 3.58
Science GPA: 3.44
Bio-Chem-Physics GPA: 3.52
DAT score (include AA and all sections): PA: 20 / QR: 17 / RC: 19 / BO: 20 / GC: 21 / OC 20 / TS: 20 / AA: 19
State of Residence: Minnesota

Undergrad Attended:
RIT
Major: Biomedical Science
Minor: Math & Psychology
Minority? Yes - middle eastern & HOH
Reapplicant? No
Nontrad? No

Shadowing Experience: 50 Hours and continuing. Shadowing 4 general dentists
Volunteering Experience: 50+ hours
Employment: None
Research: 2 projects: -8 Week REU Program. Presented research at local conference.
-Biochem research project and presenting in ACS national Conference this march
Other Extracurriculars:
-Sigma Chi (served as pledge educator, ritual chairmen, house manager, and IFC representative), ---Student Government (senator - elected position).
-Raised 20,000 for huntsman cancer institute with my fraternity four years in a row.

Relevant Honors or Awards: Pending (I will find out by the end of march for three awards)

Misc Info/Things not stated elsewhere:
-I will be graduating this may from my undergrad.
-One of my research projects will be publish later in the summer.
-Yes, I know my QR score sucks but my overall math gpa is 3.89. Such math classes i need to take for my math minor includes calc 1, calc 2, calc 3, discerte mathamatics, linear algebra, differential equations, and vector calc.
-I've also taken university level physics (calculus based, this is primary for physics majors), not college level.
School list:
1) University of Minnesota
2) University of Michigan
3) University of Maryland
4) University of Buffalo
5) UCLA
6) University of Pennsylvania
7) Boston University
8) Arizona
9) University of Illinois at Chicago
10) University of Washington

Members don't see this ad.

If you can up your volunteer hours and shadowing hours by the time you apply you should be good IF YOU APPLY BROADLY. I would add 2-3 private schools on your list just to make sure.

Reactions: 1 user
Date of submission: First week of June 2019
Overall GPA: 3.58
Science GPA: 3.44
Bio-Chem-Physics GPA: 3.52
DAT score (include AA and all sections): PA: 20 / QR: 17 / RC: 19 / BO: 20 / GC: 21 / OC 20 / TS: 20 / AA: 19
State of Residence: Minnesota

Undergrad Attended:
RIT
Major: Biomedical Science
Minor: Math & Psychology
Minority? Yes - middle eastern & HOH
Reapplicant? No
Nontrad? No

Shadowing Experience: 50 Hours and continuing. Shadowing 4 general dentists
Volunteering Experience: 50+ hours
Employment: None
Research: 2 projects: -8 Week REU Program. Presented research at local conference.
-Biochem research project and presenting in ACS national Conference this march
Other Extracurriculars:
-Sigma Chi (served as pledge educator, ritual chairmen, house manager, and IFC representative), ---Student Government (senator - elected position).
-Raised 20,000 for huntsman cancer institute with my fraternity four years in a row.

Relevant Honors or Awards: Pending (I will find out by the end of march for three awards)

Misc Info/Things not stated elsewhere:
-I will be graduating this may from my undergrad.
-One of my research projects will be publish later in the summer.
-Yes, I know my QR score sucks but my overall math gpa is 3.89. Such math classes i need to take for my math minor includes calc 1, calc 2, calc 3, discerte mathamatics, linear algebra, differential equations, and vector calc.
-I've also taken university level physics (calculus based, this is primary for physics majors), not college level.
School list:
1) University of Minnesota
2) University of Michigan
3) University of Maryland
4) University of Buffalo
5) UCLA
6) University of Pennsylvania
7) Boston University
8) Arizona
9) University of Illinois at Chicago
10) University of Washington
what is HOH?

Members don't see this ad :)
My bad, I didn't clarify. It stands for Hard of Hearing.

UPenn, UCLA and University of Washington are REACH schools I would highly recommend you save your money and apply elsewhere. Look at their common accepted stats of incoming students and how many are in-state versus out of state. Then you'll understand why I said to take out those options.