What are pros and cons to DO vs. Caribbean MD schools!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Any kind of basketball: :sleep:
Back & forth, Back & forth, Back & forth.....zzzzz - call me when there are 2 mins left on the clock. :p

Members don't see this ad.

I'm a chicago fan all the way so hoping we don't come up short in the NFL. LOVED that game this Monday!!!

The Chicago comeback (two recovered fumbles) gave me a big "L" in my Fantasy Football League. Dang you good defense!

It will be a fairly uninteresting WS for most of the country... :sleep:
But I'm rooting for St. Louis to win - they've been so close for so long.
Detroit is young - they have time to do it later.

And Arizona totally embarrassed the Bears last week. They are NOT tough as nails to play like that against a team like Arizona. They should be embarrassed with themselves and relieved that they 'got away with one'.
When Chicago finally wakes up & realizes they need a REAL QB, they might be for real. It isn't like they haven't had their chances to draft one or anything.

Gotta completely disagree with you here. Grossman is the real deal. 1 horrifically bad game this year does not equate to a crappy quarterback. Assuming he is able to stay healthy (which I believe he will), he will be the Bears' quarterback for a long time to come.

Members don't see this ad :)
ERRRRR, what a crappy world series. The bright side is this will definitely help my studies.

I assume that's because your team isn't in the series? Last night's game was one of the best postseason games I've seen in quite some time. Hopefully the World Series can produce a few games at least similar to that one.

Gotta completely disagree with you here. Grossman is the real deal. 1 horrifically bad game this year does not equate to a crappy quarterback. Assuming he is able to stay healthy (which I believe he will), he will be the Bears' quarterback for a long time to come.

Uh - how many good games has he had in his NFL career??
Like 4 games this season. That's about it.
It's okay - you go on thinking he's the real deal - we don't mind. :rolleyes:

Uh - how many good games has he had in his NFL career??
Like 4 games this season. That's about it.
It's okay - you go on thinking he's the real deal - we don't mind. :rolleyes:

He's had about 12 NFL games under his belt. There's nothing I can say that will change your mind, so I won't waste my time. I guess time will just have to tell. In case you didn't realize it, coming into last weekend's game, the Bears had the best defense AND the best offense in the NFL. Yes, their defense is incredible, but their offense has been a thing of wonder......the Bears offense hasn't been this good since God only knows when.

He's had about 12 NFL games under his belt. There's nothing I can say that will change your mind, so I won't waste my time. I guess time will just have to tell. In case you didn't realize it, coming into last weekend's game, the Bears had the best defense AND the best offense in the NFL. Yes, their defense is incredible, but their offense has been a thing of wonder......the Bears offense hasn't been this good since God only knows when.

LOL! Okay - well you enjoy it while it lasts!

ARGH! Sold out before I even had a chance...

Ditto. Sold out in last than 30 minutes. Not surprised. I swear there must be a trick to get through. I've never understood how people do it oh well. Can't really complain, since the Cards are still going to the WS.

I loathe Joe Buck and TIm McCarver. They are unbareable. Joe Buck loves nothing more than the sound of his own voice and knows absolutly nothing about baseball. McCarver is worse, he can't go 15 seconds without talking about his days playing for the Reds and he's a drunk. I actually think he started slurring by the 7th inning. I was waiting for them the carmera to zoom in on those two clowns so I could have the saitsfaction of watching McCarver scramble to hide his flask of wiskey inside of his suit jacket. They runined one of the best games of the year. That is all.

DET_7192.gif

Welcome to Detroit City

Members don't see this ad :)
I loathe Joe Buck and TIm McCarver. They are unbareable. Joe Buck loves nothing more than the sound of his own voice and knows absolutly nothing about baseball. McCarver is worse, he can't go 15 seconds without talking about his days playing for the Reds and he's a drunk. I actually think he started slurring by the 7th inning. I was waiting for them the carmera to zoom in on those two clowns so I could have the saitsfaction of watching McCarver scramble to hide his flask of wiskey inside of his suit jacket. They runined one of the best games of the year. That is all.

I'm in 100% agreement. That's the reason I put the game on mute. To be honest though, sometimes the camera work is even more annoying. They were constantly showing fans or showing the wrong individuals when all I really wanted to watch was the game. If you really want to enjoy a game, put the TV on mute, and listen to a radio broadcaster. Now those guys know baseball.

baseballs still a sore subject ugh my poor mets
at least they fared better than the yankees

Back to the thread...
Foreign med schools suck, and so do all DO schools.

Oh wait................................:laugh:

Nice job St. Louis!!

(don't flame me, I just though the hijack action was fantastic and the longest diversion since the Clinton era. :D )

I'm in 100% agreement. That's the reason I put the game on mute. To be honest though, sometimes the camera work is even more annoying. They were constantly showing fans or showing the wrong individuals when all I really wanted to watch was the game. If you really want to enjoy a game, put the TV on mute, and listen to a radio broadcaster. Now those guys know baseball.

:thumbup: OMG - I agree 100% with both of you. God - the dumb things those guys say, and the way they say it!! First of all, they obviously LOVE the NYY, so there's 3 strikes against them - but putting that aside. The comments are so stupid you can laugh at them. "Well, Joe (or Tim) - they just aren't hitting the baseball right now, and when you aren't hitting the baseball, you don't score any runs!" Thanks - none of us knew that.

Nice job St. Louis!!

(don't flame me, I just though the hijack action was fantastic and the longest diversion since the Clinton era. :D )

Ha ha - that's because everyone here is secretly training to become attorneys. :laugh:

Any kind of basketball: :sleep:
Back & forth, Back & forth, Back & forth.....zzzzz - call me when there are 2 mins left on the clock. :p

Sometimes the ball goes out of bounds too.

this is probably the best hijacking of a thread in a long time. I use to really hate threats about DO vs Caribbean now I think i like them. CUBS in 07..........................3007 that is

Oh come on. 2107.

I guess last night's game was a bit of stunner for the entire country and the umpteen experts that chose the Tigers in 4 and even 3 games.

As a Cards fan, it just feels good to have a single World Series game victory.....it's been quite some time.

I guess last night's game was a bit of stunner for the entire country and the umpteen experts that chose the Tigers in 4 and even 3 games.

As a Cards fan, it just feels good to have a single World Series game victory.....it's been quite some time.

:D :thumbup:

What are pros and cons to DO vs. Caribbean MD schools!!!

I have never really heard many good things about Caribbean schools in general. I hate to start posts out like this, but, a friend of mine wanted MD after his name so bad that he went to one of these schools. He lasted the first day, realized how bad it was and flew back home. I know this isn't the same for everyone, but I think I would rather stay in the U.S.

I have never really heard many good things about Caribbean schools in general. I hate to start posts out like this, but, a friend of mine wanted MD after his name so bad that he went to one of these schools. He lasted the first day, realized how bad it was and flew back home. I know this isn't the same for everyone, but I think I would rather stay in the U.S.

way to ruin it!

way to ruin it!

eh, I got bored of arguing in the coldmd one, so I figured I would be the dingus in this one :laugh:

I am now throwing away all of my books and using E-MEDINCE as my whole source of medical information.