what are the Ross Asians good at, particularly the Chinese club?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

okiamhot

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
It seems that they are all good at gambling. In this short semester, in a short 6-weeks period, the Asians at Ross University have already had two gambling nights.

The Chinese student association is having their second bingo gambling night ever since they started. They have done nothing other than more gambling. I really think that they should change their name to Gambling club.

Look at the Latin club, they give lessons on Spanish, on how to dancing salsa, etc. and the Viet student had an event for their pho noodles. The Korean club had some sort of how to cook Korean food event.

The so-called Chinese did nothing to promote the Chinese culture at all. For one thing, real Chinese in China do not even know what bingo is.

If those are real Chinese students, they should teach us some kungfu fighting, how about some Chinese lessons, how about Chinese calligraphy, etc. China has plenty of cultures that the people in the US are not aware of.

Down with the Chinese club, they have not done anything that fits their true name.

Members don't see this ad.

I thought you are a Russian. Why should what the Chinese student do concern you? lol

what is the purpose of this thread to begin with? Go and concentrate on your classes and stop worrying about what the "social activity" clubs are doing!

Members don't see this ad :)
I thought you are a Russian.

I have seen this numbnut personally in the Ross computer lab, frequenting numerous discussion sites spouting his brand of lunacy - and I can tell you with 100% confidence that he is of asian origin. The picture he had on ValueMD was not of him.

This thread smells of "NEWDRAGON":rolleyes:

Originally posted by Meat Cookie
I have seen this numbnut personally in the Ross computer lab, frequenting numerous discussion sites spouting his brand of lunacy - and I can tell you with 100% confidence that he is of asian origin. The picture he had on ValueMD was not of him.

Tell us, what does he look like? I want to know what a class-A jerk looks like, I've only known B grade jerks. Or better yet, take a picture and post it!

Is that your tactic? when you can't argue with me about my opnions, then you start to attack on me personally? you should work for Bush. I am sure that with your help, he will find more countries that have WMD, such as North Korea.

Now back to my topic, the so-called chinese student association at Ross university is giving all chinese a bad name. or at least they know nothing about China, so why should they get themselves a name of "chinese."

I have personally heard about one student who told another that he doesn't like the chinese, when they were talking about the chinese bingo night.

There are many good things that you can learn from Chinese, such as the language, martial arts.

for the chinese students, how about teaching us some Chinese, or how about tai ji, how about teaching us how to cook chinese food.

if they can't do anything really chinese, they should definitely change their club name. Like I suggested last time, change it to Ross Gambling club. that is what they have been doing ever since they started last semester.