What can med schools see from my AMCAS before it is verified?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pithy84

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If I am understanding correctly, med schools can see certain aspects of my AMCAS primary application as soon as I click "submit", even before the verification process has finished. I may be wrong.

What do med schools see and when do they see it? I know they see everything once my transcript is verified.

It looks like they see my contact info, because it looks like people get secondary apps before the AMCAS has verified sometimes. Is that correct?

Can the schools see my Activities and my Personal Statement before verification is complete?