What computer games do you premeds play?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
played a lot of cssource and wc3 freshman year. now i don't even have them.

I have wc3 withdrawals too often to get rid of it. RoC forever. haha

Members don't see this ad.

I used to play Call of Duty pretty frequently, but the purchase of a mac laptop and failure of my PC desktop kinda led to the end of that.

(It's for the better).

Members don't see this ad :)
Bejeweled Blitz on facebook.

I used to be a COD4 junkie. Will probably be the same for Modern Warfare 2 and SC2.

cod 4 and a **** ton of l4d on the 360
for the ps3- Killzone 2, mgo, and cod 5
send me a game invite well play a match
Gamertag- ThefuryMGS3
PSN-redassedmonkey

starcraft and C&C

can't wait for starcraft II to come out!

This is the only reason why I wish I was still in middle school.. So I can play HOURS on end like D2. Unfortunate enough by the time blizzard gets their **** together I will be an MS1 :(

police-fail.jpg

This is the only reason why I wish I was still in middle school.. So I can play HOURS on end like D2. Unfortunate enough by the time blizzard gets their **** together I will be an MS1 :(

:thumbup: I spent a significant portion of middle school/early high school playing D2. I had a couple upper-90's characters back in the day. Before there were WoW addicts, there was D2...

I'm impatient about blizzard getting it done too, but hopefully if they take their sweet time it will be that much better.

I randomly stumbled upon geometry wars evolved 2 on xbox live arcade recently. I don't care what people say, this game is friggin' intense.

I think they have a PC version available that runs on Vista.

I used to play WoW way too much [about a year]. Thankfully, though, I realized how much of a time sink it was and sold the account before it ruined my social life any longer. Sold it for 100 Bucks about a year ago or more..

Now I actually have a social life. I'd probably still be playing if the guys who got me started playing it still played. The always introduce me to games and then leave after I get addicted.

Prior to that, I played Runescape for about 2 years.

COD series ftw