What course do I HAVE to include in AACOMAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LL562

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was half way through an MA in psychology before I decided to make a career goal change. It was an online school and I have a couple F's because of some confusion of withdraw policies. So I was wondering if I have to include that in the AACOMAS application? or can I just leave that out and pretend I never went there?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I was half way through an MA in psychology before I decided to make a career goal change. It was an online school and I have a couple F's because of some confusion of withdraw policies. So I was wondering if I have to include that in the AACOMAS application? or can I just leave that out and pretend I never went there?

Thanks

You have to include every class that you have taken since graduating from high school. You also have to send them transcripts. Your transcripts have to match what you enter into AACOMAS.

Good luck. :luck:

Damn that sucks. cGPA is only calculated with undergrad grades correct? How my M.A. GPA look on an application? will it matter since it was in psychology?

Thanks for the reply PeachyPHD

Members don't see this ad :)
Your application will show undergrad GPA, post-bacc GPA, and graduate GPA separately.

Damn that sucks. cGPA is only calculated with undergrad grades correct? How my M.A. GPA look on an application? will it matter since it was in psychology?

Thanks for the reply PeachyPHD

Once verified, AACOMAS breaks your GPA down by ug and graduate, and total.

It will matter, but AACOMAS has grade replacement, so if you took the classes with F's over again, they would be replaced, which would help to repair your GPA.

cool... Thanks for the replies PeachyPHD and TaylorMade...