What Dental Schools Should I apply to?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

vdmwx2

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

I am a Missouri resident Bio major, chem minor 3.50 GPA, 19 AA DAT.

I plan on applying to these schools; any critiques recommendations or ADDITIONS?

Lake Erie (FL)
U of Louisville
Roseman (UT)
Marquette
Creighton
Western (CA)
UMKC
UNLV

THANK YOU! 🙂
 
Hi all,

I am a Missouri resident Bio major, chem minor 3.50 GPA, 19 AA DAT.

I plan on applying to these schools; any critiques recommendations or ADDITIONS?

Lake Erie (FL)
U of Louisville
Roseman (UT)
Marquette
Creighton
Western (CA)
UMKC
UNLV

THANK YOU! 🙂
Take out Western. Add Touro and UNE.