What does everyone look like?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
:laugh: Then I guess you would be assuming that I'm like scary Jack from The Shining?

Dangit I was thinking that was from ****oo's Nest.

Members don't see this ad.

<---- that's me on the bike in the lower frame.

Members don't see this ad :)
LOL... my thread is still alive even after almost a year if not more!
:)

:D
my.php

Dr. Matt, in your previous pick I thought you weren't wearing pants. That is all.
I just looked at it....and i see what youre talking about lol!
conveniently placed surfboard indeed...

I'm not going to take that as a compliment. :laugh:
(But yes, once before.)
well...there was a moby music video a while back...where he had stunt doubles come in and play him for all the scenes, just cuz they were better looking versions of him. It was sad but funny. Thats more what I was thinking of.
and sorry for using that picture of Moby for comparison...but its hard to find a flattering picture of him.

PS: for what its worth; Moby is one of my favorite musical artists and i respect him for his political activism and personal philosophies. Good guy.

Members don't see this ad :)
Here's mine:

*deleted, since I don't like leaving pics up for very long on. =)

Last edited:
Okay, working on it. My pics didn't work the first time. :p

Wow I just saw some of the pics, damn a lot of you girls are hot. Hey I'll be at LMU in the fall, lol so if you want to kick back and keep it fresh and juicy with me at the gym, then holler.

What cassrae isn't telling you is that is not rain but the tears of packer fans when favre retired. Poor packer fans...I shall shed a tear for you....:cry:

GO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you can't give us crap for Rex Grossman b/c we know he sucks, so :p

Don't hate on the Gator Alumni!

old-gregg.jpg

I'm Old Gregg....

Care for some bailey's....its creamy

(I love this video)

haha thanks for that!

It just made my day, wow i think i can skip going to the gym today because my abs hurt from laughing!!!

"make an assessment..."

nooo, I meant I was giving you a "shameless wink" ;)
as in a sleezy, greased up, toothpick-in-mouth, brooklyn accent (no offense to my brooklyn brethren), offering a younger girl a drink (roofie optional), kind of way.
but...yeah, i like shameless girls too :thumbup:

ha yeah, i know what you were doing. i was just admitting to my shamelessness...

p.s. hope penn state is treating you well.

l_ed87e525485e67834ca9530dddef61d5.jpg

Senior Prom

n1014480133_30011023_5427.jpg

At the Beach in Alaska - Yes, this IS in Alaska...my Home Sweet Home :cool:

n1014480133_30011024_5923.jpg

Showing off my Alaska Tan (which means no tan at all, just WHITE! haha)

n1014480133_30011008_5091.jpg

I can levitate... :laugh:

n779203794_213507_8812.jpg

Who me? :D

n701125427_670155_1707.jpg

Alaska is Beautiful...

n1014480133_30011010_5979.jpg

...and scenic - the water is SOOO blue and the mountains are gorgeous.

Wow. I thought Alaska only had giant mosquitoes.

you are an attractive bunch, i gotta say im happy to have beautiful counterparts to work with during DO school and residency one i get in ;)

yess i figured out how to get a picture here! i'm in the middle, sister on the right, mom on the left
DSC01901.jpg
Birthday
Birthday

I'm not going to take that as a compliment. :laugh:
(But yes, once before.)

You look nothing like moby. The only similarty is you are both bald and white. You would be considered a good looking guy, moby looks like a child molester.

HAHAH, actually a lot of people thought that, and have been PM'ing me, which is why i cleared it up...and i actually plan on going into ortho-surg, so im sure ill be dealing with the caveman mentality for quite some time.

Im not sure if he was or was not, but i am sure that i couldnt care less. :)

But while in med school your biological clock might run out. just jk

here's a funny one... my brief foray into being a "blonde".

l_ad79f4fddec0190c9e6a6d0d9267b379.jpg

also, note the huge glasses. this is my alter-ego.

l_04a01d799a7d39142ee35d79f321a80e.jpg

There's nothing wrong with being a blonde. I find that it's a good excuse when you say/do something *****ic. :D

There's nothing wrong with being a blonde. I find that it's a good excuse when you say/do something *****ic. :D

I find as a general rule, people expect less of blondes, mentally. So if you do something excellent, they are majorly impressed. And if you mess up, nobody is terribly disappointed. It just might be the optimal place to be on the hair colour spectrum.:D

(That's not an insult, that was meant to be a "You lucky dog, I wish I was in the same boat."

I find as a general rule, people expect less of blondes, mentally. So if you do something excellent, they are majorly impressed. And if you mess up, nobody is terribly disappointed. It just might be the optimal place to be on the hair colour spectrum.:D

(That's not an insult, that was meant to be a "You lucky dog, I wish I was in the same boat."

I bet 1/100 women in the US actually sport their real hair color though so who the hell knows what is what.