What does everyone look like?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I bet 1/100 women in the US actually sport their real hair color though so who the hell knows what is what.

True, I think my hair is actually light brownish maybe? haha

Members don't see this ad.

I don't have any pics of me on my computer right now - I know, weird, right? My computer had issues - and I have to get the pics I still have back on. Most of them are pretty messy pics anyway. I'm typically muddy & in ascending gear or my face is all goofy (I can't seem to take a serious picture) or I'm repelling or skydiving or climbing. None are great pictures - but I sure am having fun in all of them.

But - I guess I'm pretty typical Irish/Scottish in appearance - I have dark reddish brown hair and very very very green eyes.:luck:

new to the forum but i hope to be a regular here cause theres a ton of info to be found

i have no idea how to post a pic, i treid to no avail....help?

Members don't see this ad :)
2744246461_962f9e3dd9_o.jpg

Me in a swimsuit competition
2745083606_aab4b5372e_o.jpg

2744246325_441ef9218d_o.jpg

My big baby, my saint bernard ELMO!!
2744246557_fee24eda8e_o.jpg

I have a newfounland and a cane corso.

here i be
fencing.jpg

I'm the righty. yes this was staged. 2006 junior olypmics some teamates and i were messing around.

2744246461_962f9e3dd9_o.jpg

Me in a swimsuit competition
2745083606_aab4b5372e_o.jpg

2744246325_441ef9218d_o.jpg

My big baby, my saint bernard ELMO!!
2744246557_fee24eda8e_o.jpg

I'm gonna go ahead and say it....hot, very very hot! And the girl is pretty too.

$100 bucks Paypal says that isn't you daven.

Members don't see this ad :)
I wouldn't call this thread creepy...

In fact, I'd call it the "Official Proof that Med Students can be Hott Thread".

/ proof that people under the age of 25 love putting up picture of themselves of the interweb.

References: myspace.com, facebook.com

Pfff no way Matt. You're the hunky doc with the facebook :cool:.

:D i should try out for grey's anatomy! :laugh:
speakin of hunkiness, when is the mighty JaggerPlate gonna throw down a portrait for all the premed docta lady folk????

alright alright...i'll have to astonish the ladies with my stunning good looks again:
Photo12.jpg

Last edited:
this thread was dying so i thought i'd bring it back...
this is my sister and i
DSC01899.jpg
and this is my puppy (i realize he's a full grown dog but he's still my puppy) his name is Misha and he's part great dane, part black lab...love of my life
springbreak069.jpg

this thread was dying so i thought i'd bring it back...
this is my sister and i
DSC01899.jpg
and this is my puppy (i realize he's a full grown dog but he's still my puppy) his name is Misha and he's part great dane, part black lab...love of my life
springbreak069.jpg

Which one is the sister?

I've been working out to look good for OMM:

mt8w3b15r0in29fesqz6hadukp4go7vyjxcl_Muscleman.jpg

i am the one with the multi-colored hair...my sister is the one who looks and is 15 lol.

That's an actual person?! That's not photoshopped?

How the hell could that even be possible?! Insane!

That's photoshopped. He is still ugly. He is funny though.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEa6xgUyKVI[/YOUTUBE]

[youtube]DEa6xgUyKVI[/youtube]

I feel bad for him. His wife has pecs instead of boobs. :smuggrin:

Thanks for clearing that up, MossPoh. :laugh:

[youtube]DEa6xgUyKVI[/youtube]

WTF!! He's also a smoker!! That dude is toast. I give him until he's 45.

I feel bad for him. His wife has pecs instead of boobs. :smuggrin:

Thanks for clearing that up, MossPoh. :laugh:

Ha ha. Fit girls can be hot, but not the ones that are packing more testosterone than the average male...

I have been compared to be a cross between Hugh Jackman and Eric Bana but with Tom Cruise's eyes. :) A Victoria's Secret model once told me that I have gorgeous eyes.

I have been compared to be a cross between Hugh Jackman and Eric Bana but with Tom Cruise's eyes. :) A Victoria's Secret model once told me that I have gorgeous eyes.

I'm sure she also commented on your modesty, but that was probably right before she walked away from you after discovering you are a jarhead. :smuggrin:

WTF!! He's also a smoker!! That dude is toast. I give him until he's 45.

Ha ha. Fit girls can be hot, but not the ones that are packing more testosterone than the average male...

Yea, I'm sure the steroids and smoking are really helping his heart. I was kind of surprised by the smoking too. I've met a few female body builders. Kind of scary how they pretty much shut off estrogen production.

Picture I used for my secondaries.

yoda_in_swamp.jpg

This would make you a non-trad right. When 800 years old you reach, look as good, you will not. Mmmmm

That's an actual person?! That's not photoshopped?

How the hell could that even be possible?! Insane!
Sorry for creeping everyone out, found that bad boy on the net. The only thing we really have in common is the lack of head hair.

Real Me:

2821_1090078504322_1597274317_201050_6026275_n.jpg

I went to a party as house.

Last edited:
Sorry for creeping everyone out, found that bad boy on the net. The only thing we really have in common is the lack of head hair.

Real Me:

Uh Oh. Mr. EricH is a cutie.:)

Real Me:

Haha, that's awesome. You do a great House. :laugh:

Just don't practice as House. :smuggrin:

bump....don't let it die. :D