What does everyone look like?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
let's see if i can find some winners off facebook...
more recently..
n1221653_42688499_3548.jpg

and about 4 years ago..
l_966d23fe28943e75180962ab084d84c3.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
let's see if i can find some winners off facebook...
more recently..
n1221653_42688499_3548.jpg

and about 4 years ago..

:wow:

soo.......where are YOU going to school next year ;)

LMAO!!!! >.<"" I had told her to join me at UMDNJ for our tea party before she posted her pic!!! check the forum! ahaha :laugh:

But too bad she is going to New york :eek:

I'm sure I'll be a frequent poster in the upcoming year, so here I am!

newone.jpg

This is my awesome dog Apollo! He's a puggle (half pug, half beagle) =)

omgpuggle.jpg

This is me and some of my goofy best friends on Halloween a few years ago...the one in the middle just got accepted to a certain osteopathic medical school, but she's taken! Sorry, dudes!

mybestfriends.jpg

...thank goodness for facebook...

photo.php
n502518445_634274_3482.jpg

n502518445_438141_6598.jpg

tee hee, dissecting a rat fish :)

Only a mere sophomore for now...still going through the hell that is organic chemistry :scared:
photo.php

photo.php

Only a mere sophomore for now...still going through the hell that is organic chemistry :scared:
photo.php

you look like you're having way to much fun with that dissection! :p haha

photo.php

photo.php

lol it's a myth. there's no hot chick in med school. if there is, they are already taken...

i'm just joking. carry on, carry on...

Last edited:
I am the worst guesser of what people actually look like on SDN. I have all these notions in my head ... and then they come crashing down/are horribly wrong.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hahah ... I seriously don't even want to know any more members. I'll stick with my versions.

Its actually funny, because people on here usually turn out to be much more attractive than my 'assumed appearance' or whatever makes them out to be.

Its actually funny, because people on here usually turn out to be much more attractive than my 'assumed appearance' or whatever makes them out to be.

Could possibly be due to this being a premed forum, not a WoW forum...

Or because people post celebrities instead of themselves... :D

I bet it's the other way around. I mean, have you ever really seen Chuck Norris IRL?? For all we know he's stealing pictures of Engineered and posting them all over.

hulkfan1bm8.jpg

my hair was awesome that day.

woah, those are some serious traps you've got there. you can probably protract and depress your scapula like nobody's business! (hehe sorry, im in the thick of the muscular system in anatomy...its starting to permeate my thoughts :smuggrin:)

LMAO!!!! >.<"" I had told her to join me at UMDNJ for our tea party before she posted her pic!!! check the forum! ahaha :laugh:

But too bad she is going to New york :eek:

hahaha aww is it too late to apply?? i want a tea party :( lolol

@ BruceBanner... wow. that's all i have to say... (hahahaha)

woah, those are some serious traps you've got there. you can probably protract and depress your scapula like nobody's business! (hehe sorry, im in the thick of the muscular system in anatomy...its starting to permeate my thoughts :smuggrin:)

I once deflected a patriot missle with my scapulae. Cost me a fortune to get my interview suit tailored, though.

hahaha aww is it too late to apply?? i want a tea party :( lolol

@ BruceBanner... wow. that's all i have to say... (hahahaha)

Awww >.<" deadlines for both apps are over! I probably should not have turned down TOURO-NY's offer I SUPPOSE:eek:!!! ahaha! :laugh:

but NJ is near NY!!! :laugh::laugh:

Oh well, still have 3 interviews to go! May end up in Marshall, Drexel, or PCOM... :eek::eek:

<-- That's me in the avatar.

I've got a zillion pics on FB, but I don't feel like finding anything tolerable.

:D

n720130316_2610592_3757.jpg

Late night, medical missions trip in Mexico, was real tired. Definitely took a bite of that orange :rolleyes:

This is my first official post on SDN (I'm a late bloomer, I knoooow!)
Anywho, I have an interview at LECOM-Bradenton tomorrow morning, so wish me luck! :::crosses fingers:::
:xf:

n2025008_48770242_6838.jpg

Hahah ... I seriously don't even want to know any more members. I'll stick with my versions.

Yeah really some of you guys are awfully brave. I sure as hell don't want my appearence to be associated with my SDN account.

Besides, it's just so much more badass to look like Hunter S Thompson anyway. :)

Yeah really some of you guys are awfully brave. I sure as hell don't want my appearence to be associated with my SDN account.

Besides, it's just so much more badass to look like Hunter S Thompson anyway. :)

Yeah ... same. And I also base everyone's looks on avatar. Haha, the Hunter avatar is badass. Shockingly though I've gotten numerous PMs asking who it is.

Yeah ... same. And I also base everyone's looks on avatar. Haha, the Hunter avatar is badass. Shockingly though I've gotten numerous PMs asking who it is.

I was too afraid to ask, didn't want to appear too noob. Good to finally know who that avatar is, confirmed with google.

lol clearly i am blonde because i can't figure out how to post a picture...my avatar pretty much says it all i'm the one on the left