What does this mean:???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dan0909

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I asked for an application status check from the University of Florida and this was their reply:

Daniel,

It appears that a decision regarding your application has been made and you sheould be receiving the information via postal service by the end of the week.

What does that mean???

Members don't see this ad.

dude...it means by the end of the week, you will find out some info...

it might be good or bad...at least you get to know...i'm still waiting for the adcoms to stop telling me that "i'm in the process of being reviewed"

hope it's good news!

right but...

do all schools let you know you know theyre interested in having an interview by phone?? Or do some go by mail? If it's by phone...then i can assume this is a letter of non-interest. Does anyone have any light they can shed?

Thansk!

Members don't see this ad :)
I've gotten interveiw requests by phone, email, and snail mail. Unless someone knows the procedure for that particular school, I wouldn't jump to anything.

Hey man, just chill,
have a beer,
and know that you'll find out at the end of the week. Worrying about it won't change what's going to be in that letter.

Good luck :)

Joe

Sorry dude, but it sounds like a rejection to me. I hope I'm wrong though.

University of Florida invites for interviews via phone, so it sounds like it might be some bad news. If you were invited for an interview, she should have let you know on the phone so you could go ahaed and scheduled it.