What happened to ethyl alcohol?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sparda29

En Taro Adun
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been trying to order it from Kinray, HDSmith, AmerisourceBergen, all of them only carry Isopropyl alcohol. How the **** am I gonna mix the Benzaclin now? Sent a tech to go look for it at 99 cent stores and other pharmacies, same thing, all they have is Isopropyl.

Members don't see this ad.

I've been trying to order it from Kinray, HDSmith, AmerisourceBergen, all of them only carry Isopropyl alcohol. How the **** am I gonna mix the Benzaclin now? Sent a tech to go look for it at 99 cent stores and other pharmacies, same thing, all they have is Isopropyl.

62991-1663-01

EDIT:

all of them are showing up for me.
Call the sales rep for your primary.
Sounds like something is wrong at your pharmacy

Members don't see this ad :)
All this headache / work for what, 10ml’s? And maybe a $5.00 reimbursement (if you’re lucky)..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get a bottle of "Everclear" altho some states have banned it.....Do NOT buy it yourself...If the chain won't buy it..to bad..."take your little paper somewhere else"...OR..just use iso I guess...