What happens after everything is verified?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

toothdds

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
My transcripts were just verified and my letters of recommendation were also verified and GPA calculated. So, what do I do now? Is it just a waiting period now? I just want to make sure I didn't miss anything.

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

You wait. Lol

Reactions: 5 users
Make sure you have done your secondary applications and paid those fees

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
The long winter begins.... Make sure you've completed everything with each school and do your best to forget about anything related to dental school. I stopped following SDN after finishing my application in June and didn't get back on until the end of August when I (finally) received my first interview.

Reactions: 2 users
The long winter begins.... Make sure you've completed everything with each school and do your best to forget about anything related to dental school. I stopped following SDN after finishing my application in June and didn't get back on until the end of August when I (finally) received my first interview.
The long winter is already here......

Reactions: 1 user
For those of you who have been verified, if you applied to Western and USC does your decision status still say "None." I think they might be late in terms of looking over apps, I think I heard that they sometimes don't start looking at apps till August or September

For those of you who have been verified, if you applied to Western and USC does your decision status still say "None." I think they might be late in terms of looking over apps, I think I heard that they sometimes don't start looking at apps till August or September
im from MA but i applied to USC just bc. last week, All my s*** has been verified etc. but still nothing from USC.

My transcripts were just verified and my letters of recommendation were also verified and GPA calculated. So, what do I do now? Is it just a waiting period now? I just want to make sure I didn't miss anything.

Thank you!
Where does it show ur gpa?

The long winter is already here......
It's a looooooong road. No easy way to put it. But if you can enjoy the summer and experience the admission procession for what it is (very slow), there is a light at the end of the tunnel. And honestly, since December 1st, I haven't really thought about it much.

I'd call it the long summer that stretches into the winter. Dec 1st is the date most people look forward to.

im from MA but i applied to USC just bc. last week, All my s*** has been verified etc. but still nothing from USC.

Ok thanks for letting me know, I really appreciate it

at least we have GoT to look forward too. Maybe i should actually read the books with all of this free time @#cariology
See, that's the spirit! Watch a new show. Read a new book. Go out bird watching. Take pride in having finished most (or all) of undergrad, all the extra curricular crap, DAT, and finally the application.