What is the max number of students for each school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

teefRcool

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What is the max number of students at each school?

Hey guys for those already in pod schools or (know this information) already could you please state the number of students that each pod school has enrolled?

Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

What is the max number of students at each school?

Hey guys for those already in pod schools or (know this information) already could you please state the number of students that each pod school has enrolled?

Thank you

I dont remember exactly where i saw it is on AACPM.org under "Apply' section. just click on all links u will find out. As far as i remember no college had more than 120. i cant say with guarantee but iam sure it wasnt more than 150.

I'm sorry what i meant was what is the number of seats that each school holds.

Members don't see this ad :)
AZPOD: 30
CSPM: 40-48
Barry: 60
Ohio: 80
CPMS: 45-50
Scholl: 100
Temple: 75

Not sure about NYCPM. If you guys are bored there's a free booklet you can request from AACPM that has all of this info and other stuff: http://www.aacpm.org/apply/masterrequest.asp

CPMS won't go over 65. They try to choose based on a 3-10 person drop out rate over the 4 years.

At OCPM, the class of 2010 has 104 students.

With the exception of this years class, they don't go over 60. They administration likes the 50 number. What they found last year is they generally start 60-65 and about 5-10 drop before school, but the 2010ers just stuck around.

I heard it has dropped to 98 at OCPM for 2010. I could be wrong, but that's what I heard.