What is the new average national DAT score now?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

What did you score on the DAT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

-Jack-

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have heard the AA has increased from 17 to 18 now. What are some of your thoughts?

Members don't see this ad.

probably not significantly higher than what it was before. It seems like there are more people who's getting unusually high scores above 24~25 because of good prep materials out there, but in general, I don't think the average for the entire population has increased by more than a point or two.

But what seems apparent is that the average "matriculant" stats are becoming more and more competitive every year :)

Reactions: 1 user
I have heard the AA has increased from 17 to 18 now. What are some of your thoughts?
National avg is unimportant. Like the above poster mentioned the avg for matriculated students is more important and it is between a 19 and 20, and rounds up to 20AA. This avg should be the minimum for what you should expect yourself to get if you hope for good chances, but obviously you should always strive to be at the top.

Members don't see this ad :)
average on sdn is like 23

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users