What is the next step after passing NBDE part 1 and part 2?

Started by B21000
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

B21000

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just want to ask after passing NBDE part 1 and 2, what should i do next?
I heard that I should train in USA for 2 years with a cost 100,000$. Is this true?
should I apply for any programs ? and if so, how do I apply?
 
Yeah that's true. Depending on which state you desire to practice there is a list of schools with the accredited 2 year international student program that has the cost that you mentioned.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
 
TOEFL is next. Programs are much more expensive then 100K now, UCLA is 176K and some private schools are well over 200K
In order to apply you need to go to the school website and find out if you fulfill their requirements and then follow the instructions