Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

What schools should i apply to?

Discussion in 'What Are My Chances?' started by vintik, Jun 13, 2008.

1. vintik

vintik Membership Revoked
    Removed

hi, i am a ny resident. my gpa is 3.3 took mcat and hoping for ~35. so i know i'm in a difficult position but i figured i could start filling out apps? so please critique my list and suggest any others that might be appropriate:
    suny buffalo, sunny syracuse, nymc, albany medical college(not really interested in it because it seems to be strongly geared to primary care), u vermont, medical college of wisconsin

btw, i like skiing. thanks.

2. chad5871

Physician Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

MDApps:
    Resident [Any Field]
    I like skiing too. :D

We have a subforum called "What Are My Chances?" and all questions regarding help with school selection belong in there. I'm going to move this thread there now - you should receive some helpful responses in that forum.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. vintik

vintik Membership Revoked
    Removed

ok thanks! i am waiting for responses!

4. WinterLights

Pre-Medical
    Realistically, you should probably apply to around 20 schools. Maybe even more depending on what the rest of your application looks like.