What should I do? Need Advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Seekojr

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am taking an Anatomy & Physiology course that wasn't required by the dental school I got into. I started the class before getting accepted to improve my application, which was a requirement for a different school. Currently taking the class and wondering If I even still need to finish it? if so can I just pass the course or try? Just need some opinions.

Members don't see this ad.

I am taking an Anatomy & Physiology course that wasn't required by the dental school I got into. I started the class before getting accepted to improve my application, which was a requirement for a different school. Currently taking the class and wondering If I even still need to finish it? if so can I just pass the course or try? Just need some opinions.

I would personally stay in the class, it’s important and will help build a foundation for the science classes you’ll need to take in dental school.

Reactions: 1 users
I’m pretty sure schools pay attention to your grades until you matriculate in the fall, and can rescind your acceptance if your grades are not up to par. I also agree that taking anatomy will be very useful in preparing you for courses in DS. So I would stick with the course and try to get a good grade! At least a B or something because low C’s might be questionable. You don’t need to feel so much pressure while taking the class but in my opinion you shouldn’t senior slide it!

Reactions: 1 user