what to do til july 16th? how to stop thinking about step1?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hippocampus

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
how to get mind off step1? :scared:

also, anyone not going to check their score? perhaps wait until winter break to check it? good idea or not?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
how to get mind off step1? :scared:

also, anyone not going to check their score? perhaps wait until winter break to check it? good idea or not?

That's an option? you can just ignore your score? I can't imagine who'd want to do this. Not knowing how I did is driving me mad, and i'm only two days out from my exam. i keep thiniking of questions I missed, and my one super rough block (number 5) where I was forced to mark three answers randomly at the end because I ran out of time.

hehe,ran out of time, dat sounds like my block1,me too waiting for results.

hey guys,

anyone with the results yet,iam tryin to chill but dats not workin:scared:.

Does anyone know if the oasis trick still works? Is it possible to know if you just passed before july 16th?

Does anyone know if the oasis trick still works? Is it possible to know if you just passed before july 16th?

from what i've heard it doesn't work anymore now that scores are received electronically. wish it did though!

Is there any hope of getting our scores back earlier than July 16th? I talked to some people that took the test in April and got their scores back within 3 weeks.

Is there any hope of getting our scores back earlier than July 16th? I talked to some people that took the test in April and got their scores back within 3 weeks.

There's always hope but it's not very likely, the people who took their exams in April had the older format and thus didn't fall under the extended evaluation period.

The NBME website says nobody (not even steps 2 and 3, I'm assuming) gets their scores the week of July 2, I'm assuming b/c of the 4th of July holiday. So even with a miraculous early release (don't count on it), the earliest we'd see our scores is the 9th.

So really, what's 2 more weeks? I've been waiting 5 already.

how to stop thinking about it.....GET OFF THE SDN STEP 1 FORUM!! :) Seriously.