What was the acceptance/rejection breakdown of your school list?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FBurnaby

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm aware of certain acceptance statistics of individual schools, but my question is, what was your application cycle results breakdown? What was the accept/waitlist/reject?

I have a 3.3/3.4 GPA and 28 MCAT (but after two 22 scores). I have good LORs and what some people say are "great" ECs. Despite this, I'm terrified of getting rejections from all 20 DO schools I applied (early) to. I'm optimistic about getting in somewhere, but is it typical to only get one acceptance from a list of 20? I'd love to hear others experiences.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm also interested to see some of those lists. I'm sure you'll get in somewhere. You a very good applicant

Reactions: 1 user
Maybe post this in osteo instead of pre-osteo? Id imagine not too many people on this forum have been this info

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm aware of certain acceptance statistics of individual schools, but my question is, what was your application cycle results breakdown? What was the accept/waitlist/reject?

I have a 3.3/3.4 GPA and 28 MCAT (but after two 22 scores). I have good LORs and what some people say are "great" ECs. Despite this, I'm terrified of getting rejections from all 20 DO schools I applied (early) to. I'm optimistic about getting in somewhere, but is it typical to only get one acceptance from a list of 20? I'd love to hear others experiences.
Your stats look fine, should get many interviews and a handful of acceptances . Good luck! Last cycle I had 5 interviews, 3 acceptances, 3 wait lists, 22 rejections.

Reactions: 1 user
I think you'll have more interviews than you know what to do with.

I had a 29/3.6 and applied to 5 DO schools. I got 3 interview invites, attended 2 of the interviews, and ended up with 2 DO acceptances.

Reactions: 1 users
I think you'll have more interviews than you know what to do with.

I had a 29/3.6 and applied to 5 DO schools. I got 3 interview invites, attended 2 of the interviews, and ended up with 2 DO acceptances.
Did you only apply DO?

during the 13-14 cycle there was a member here with around those GPA's and a 22, was not complete until November, ORM, and still received 4 interviews and got in.

Last edited: