What's my chance?

Started by mmafan
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Could I get into a pharmacy school with my stats?


  • Total voters
    16

mmafan

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Greetings,

I want to know if I have a realistic chance at getting into a pharmacy school.

My stats are: 2.95 cGPA, 2.49 sGPA, 73 PCAT

In addition:
* 1 year retail pharmacy work experience
* 4 months hospital pharmacy volunteer
* no leadership position
* ridiculously good looking (but not comparable to a certain individual who scored a 95 on the PCAT)

I welcome any and all honest comments.
 
Greetings,

I want to know if I have a realistic chance at getting into a pharmacy school.

My stats are: 2.95 cGPA, 2.49 sGPA, 73 PCAT

In addition:
* 1 year retail pharmacy work experience
* 4 months hospital pharmacy volunteer
* no leadership position
* ridiculously good looking (but not comparable to a certain individual who scored a 95 on the PCAT)

I welcome any and all honest comments.


oooh thank you for the compliment, i always knew i was a sexy beast! :meanie:
 
Greetings,

I want to know if I have a realistic chance at getting into a pharmacy school.

My stats are: 2.95 cGPA, 2.49 sGPA, 73 PCAT

In addition:
* 1 year retail pharmacy work experience
* 4 months hospital pharmacy volunteer
* no leadership position
* ridiculously good looking (but not comparable to a certain individual who scored a 95 on the PCAT)

I welcome any and all honest comments.

thank u im flattered 😀 and yes my pcat is 95 for those of u who want to know. ur stats are ok but not very strong meaning ur pcat dosnt make up for ur gpa. in theory and my opinion if u apply to 20 schools u would have 2/20 interviews and possibly an acceptance if u did well in the interview. just work on ur gpa and pcat if u dont get in this year.