bla_3x

Grip it and rip it!
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 18, 2001
Visit site
Status
Well, I interviewd on the 1st of Oct. and Dr. Haight said that they would send out the letters LAST THURSDAY oct 10th. I have not received anything yet, and I live pretty close...in Reno, NV. Has anyone else been expecting stuff from TUCOM and not gotten anything yet???

maysqrd

Go A's!
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 27, 2002
CA
Visit site
Status
My experience is that they meet to vote on the candidates on Thursdays. The letters aren't prepared until Friday because they require the Dean's signature rather than Dr. Haight's. There was a national conference in Vegas this last weekend so if signatures weren't acquired on the letters due to the trip to the conference......Monday was a holiday for the post office (Columbus Day)..... you live in Reno......I would expect the letters by no later than Friday. If you don't hear by Friday then you should send Dr. Haight an email.

Brenda
TUCOM, Class of 2007

OP
bla_3x

bla_3x

Grip it and rip it!
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 18, 2001
Visit site
Status
I was considering giving the admissions office, or Dr. Haight, a call. Do you think that email would be a better way?

About the Ads

maysqrd

Go A's!
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 27, 2002
CA
Visit site
Status
TUCOM prefers email. You will get a faster response by email and if you were accepted. Dr. Haight will sometimes tell you in the email response.

mfred

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 16, 2002
Ft. Worth
Visit site
Status
I have not gotten my letter either. However, I emailed Dr. Haight, and he wrote me back the committees decision :)) ). He also stated that admissions got a little behind on mailings due to the Holiday. Good Luck!

About the Ads