This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RMedin

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just want to get the Royal Flush software so that I can do PAT tests. The website changed. Is anyone else having this problem?

Members don't see this ad.

They just changed the name of their product from Royal Flush to Hero. It is a marketing strategy. If I were you I would invest in something like Bootcamp and Achiever.

Reactions: 1 user
Looking back at it, definitely not the best investment. $350 for PAT that isn't even representative.

Reactions: 1 user
I spoke to one of their reps - they said they're switching to a cloud-based subscription service now (I don't think you can get the permanent software anymore). I assume this is to compete directly with DATBootcamp. Luckily, I was able to get the PAT Royal Flush last week. The only reason I got CDP Royal Flush was because I didn't want to pay for all the other stuff that came with DATBootcamp. But now, seeing how CDP is an all-inclusive subscription (can't just get the PAT practice), I'd recommend going with DATBootcamp - their sciences are much better than those of CDP from what I have heard, and their PAT practice is more-or-less on par.

Members don't see this ad :)
Crack the dat website is now fixed, I just checked it out, we can use it now from any computer instead of a software.