Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all,
Congrats to those who just submitted their ROLs! I can't believe I will be doing all that next year!
Thought we could see what all the pathologists of the world watch on TV. Here's my list:
1) Lost
2) Alias (big JJ Abrams fan)
3) Amazing Race
4) Desperate Housewives
5) Boston Legal
6) West Wing
7) ER
Looks like I need to get out more between all the time I spend watching TV and cruising SDN forums. 😀
Congrats to those who just submitted their ROLs! I can't believe I will be doing all that next year!
Thought we could see what all the pathologists of the world watch on TV. Here's my list:
1) Lost
2) Alias (big JJ Abrams fan)
3) Amazing Race
4) Desperate Housewives
5) Boston Legal
6) West Wing
7) ER
Looks like I need to get out more between all the time I spend watching TV and cruising SDN forums. 😀
