Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Frodo kills Obi WanNo spoilers. Haven't seen.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Frodo kills Obi WanNo spoilers. Haven't seen.
Frodo kills Obi Wan
Stop what you're doing and drive to a theatre near you. 5/5 would buy on dvd (and i don't own a dvd player).
Batman? Magneto? Is that you?
dr. strange?
That's similar to one of mine. Starting since I got my provisional license (17) I've been doing HPDE's (track days) at various tracks in the northeast and midwest area. Aside from kart racers, I'm one of the youngest I know that has delved deep into this hobby, considering 16 is the bare minimum age you can do DEs (in a FULL sized car and not a go-kart). Thankfully my family's situation affords me the opportunity to waste money on this hobby, but it's definitely taught me a few lessons that can be applied to real life and not just cars.
Any tips for newbie investors?Founded an investment club that manages several thousand dollars as a bio major with no official financial experience or education
Toured the east coast drumming for a popular reggae band.
I actually got into making soap early in my college career thanks to a coworker who showed me the process, and I actually sell some small amounts of my soap at our local farmer's market during the summer.
Any tips for newbie investors?
Thanks for the info. I'm about to invest for retirement in a mutual fund, but was thinking about dabbling a bit in stocks sometime soon.The most basic unit of investment avail able to private US citizens, who don't otherwise have access to the inner workings of Wall Street, is the stock..
LeMons is supposed to be cheap though.I really really wanted to be able to talk about participating in 24 hours of LeMons on my application, I even had a team and a car ready, that s*** is just too expensive though.
LeMons is supposed to be cheap though.
You will never be smarter than the dudes working 18 hour days at goldman sachs whom have access to unlimited algorithms and other resources, so don't day trade. Just put your money in a low-cost index fund and watch compound interest do its thing.Any tips for newbie investors?
For wheel to wheel racing it's the cheapest for sure. I mean, your teams should help you with the cost? Teams are 4-6 so even with just 4 that should be no more than like $700 per person (split the $500 registration fee, and then the safety equipment shouldn't cost more than $2000 total). Then split cost of brakes and tires, and it's still cheaper than 2 HPDE days.Once you've spent $500 to register your car and even more than that to get your driving team in and insured (plus almost $1000 for safety gear not including the cage you need to get professionally built) that $500 car isn't so cheap anymore.
Well, my parents died when I was young, so I grew up with relatives, but right before middle school started, I got accepted to this school for people with special talents. I had to face a lot of hardships there, but those all paled in comparison to the time when my mentor died, because we had become very close. Then I had to battle this evil wiz--I mean man, this bad man, and, I don't want to brag, but I saved the world.
Batman? Magneto? Is that you?
dr. strange?
I actually love this thread. I'm going to give it a shot!
I'm a classical/ Brazilian guitar player. I also once punched a donkey in the face (not a euphemism)
I took a break for a little bit (too worried about bringing a nice guitar to school), but I'm back at it now.Nice (about the guitar). I was a session musician for a few years playing guitar and bass (occasionally drums and other stuff). Do you still play?
There was a group of guys at my junior high who went and ordered 1000 mcnuggets. I think they cleared ~400 and gave up.*cough* I ate 50 mccnuggets in one sitting.
NICE! I have a piece of woodburning art that I got had my friend do for me. It's one of my favorite parts of my household.I already mentioned mine earlier in this thread, but I will share a new one.
I recently picked up wood burning and I am debating whether or not I should open an etsy shop and sell my art pieces.
It may not be my most unique EC but it is definitely interesting for me and I am super excited about it!
I took a break for a little bit (too worried about bringing a nice guitar to school), but I'm back at it now.
It's awesome that you played professionally! How did that factor into your military service?
That's awesome!NICE! I have a piece of woodburning art that I got had my friend do for me. It's one of my favorite parts of my household.
People after my own heart. I was a hardcore hiker and climber (before there were rock gyms) from HS thru my early 50s.
If anyone's curious, I had my friend make a replica of this for me via woodburning:That's awesome!
So far I have only worked on a couple pieces, one being my bf's favorite land art from MTG. I'm hoping to try and attempt finishing one piece each weekend so I can start building a large enough collection for the shop.
I love it lol This is the kind of stuff I will most likely be selling. People spend an outrageous amount of money on handmade wood burned signs.If anyone's curious, I had my friend make a replica of this for me via woodburning:
![]()
I write books, both fiction and nonfiction! 🙂
Worked commercial fishing for about 6 months total, only white English speaker there.
Also a military sniper. Definitely talked about that a lot.
Damn. So much $$$. Also, 400 is still impressive.There was a group of guys at my junior high who went and ordered 1000 mcnuggets. I think they cleared ~400 and gave up.
Beautiful best friend you have there. Also, stick with photography, it is a great hobby!My unique EC/hobby is photography. Here is a photo of my new puppy:
![]()
my most unique EC is getting into meds school
Did you know bees hate the smell of Kerosene?Beekeeping
Beekeeping
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.