What's your most unique or unusual EC?

Started by skrolls
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I heard from the grapevein that one of the future matriculant to Columbia P and S was a 5'10 model who made at least half a mil doing international modeling work.

And she's supposedly single. There's gonna be a lucky dude out there. I am too old and settled with my ole lady for that ****.
 
include it! working a real job is always well received. You should lookup books by Michael Collins, an orthopedic surgeon who worked in construction and demolition before applying to med school. One of his books was "blue collar blue scubs"

Hot Lights, Cold Steel is his book about residency, which is great. Blue Collar, Blue Scrubs is about his journey from rock thrower to physician. They are both good, but I felt a stronger connection to him through the latter also coming from working a blue collar, dangerous job.
 
I earned a grant from my undergrad's research foundation to film a documentary in Hawaii about fantasy gaming.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad